Why do you watch anime?

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering today why do people watch anime. I don't understand anything of this anime thing because I'm a normal guy (almost) but if somebody told me why people watch anime and put anime pictures in their profile pictures.

16f2935c13a384d4.png
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering today why do people watch anime..
Entertainment.
why people watch anime and put anime pictures in their profile pictures.
Reason I would do it is because I like to watch anime because it's a source of entertainment which I personally enjoy more then normal movies.

Reason for me to put anime pictures because I like to do so for fun no other real reason behind it lmao

Reaction score
Entertainment.

Reason I would do it is because I like to watch anime because it's a source of entertainment which I personally enjoy more then normal movies.

Reason for me to put anime pictures because I like to do so for fun no other real reason behind it lmao
k

Reaction score
I watch it because I think the medium has a lot of very interesting ideas you don't see elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I think other mediums like live-action movies can be just as good, but anime embraces the freedom of its medium so well that I seem to find something new or interesting every week.

Reaction score
is SpongeBob squarepants anime

yeah

I watch it because I think the medium has a lot of very interesting ideas you don't see elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I think other mediums like live-action movies can be just as good, but anime embraces the freedom of its medium so well that I seem to find something new or interesting every week.

Everythings already been done by the simpsons mate except the weird incest relationships and shit

Reaction score
i also wonder why humans like entertainment, fascinating huh... must be hard for us "normal" people to understand right?

I watch it for the massive tits like everyone else (except the pedos @Creepis ) if u give any other reason ur lying