Stupidest shit you’ve ever done

Reaction score
I was walking to my class in school and when I got to the door an opportunity had risen, my friend was in the classroom and I had a perfect idea, I decided to run in a circle around the corridor before blasting open the door to the classroom, I kept running and as I kept gaining speed I decided to jump as I got closer and closer, as I gained height I began to kick my legs forward and pulled off one of the most devastating drop kicks I have ever done, my friend flew backwards so hard that he flew into the chair behind him and snapped it. The teacher in the room commanded that I went down stairs and sat in the behaviour room for the period, it was 100% worth it

Reaction score
Most of the shit on this thread is straight up illegal or disgusting, so i'll just throw in a wholesome story from my short time in London. Went down to some blues bar with two of my uni mates after working at pub all day and got smashed because i'm extremely lightweight to anything that isn't spirits. We managed to get front row seat right next to the stage and vibed for a good hour to tunes before a rate banger started playing, ofc I got right into it and apparently some random middle-aged guy was also straight jiggin, what followed was basically a dance-battle right in front of the stage between two bumbling idiots with not even half a metre of space to move, the only thing separating them being a table, refer to pic below to see how much little space we had:

1588634052254.png

Reaction score
@flugs airsoft's actually really fun :D i do that like weekly. the pain sucks but the amount of energy a bb has changes drastically over its distance so from like 2 meters away it'll hurt, but advanced players get used to it

Reaction score
Another would probably, be that I have played too much computer for 15 years, that I have a huge knot on my right hand from damage. A permanent damage that gives me severe pain now and then.

Reaction score
Can't think of anything extreme but 2 years ago I went to the beach with some friends for the first time that summer. We were exposed to the sun for 5 hours with no umbrella and I had the brilliant idea to not put sunscreen on even though I'm white as hell. Had fever that night and woke up with lots of pain. My entire back, chest and face were full of second degree burns. I could hardly move and laying down was very painful. It wasn't a very fun month.

Reaction score
I should put a home I used to live on this list. They were so fucking careless, we were in italy and they were responsible for Sunscreen. So, they give me some none water proof sunscreen, and we went to the place we were at they had a pool and I swimmed a lot in it, the day after I had second degree burns on my shoulders and it hurt like fucking crazy.

Reaction score
We went to Jordan for summer vacation and we decided to go swimming and all that stuff. The temperature was around 41 degrees celsius. Usually you put on sunscreen before you go out in heat like that. Well, my dumbass realized later that sunscreen and temperature has no correlation, it's supposed to protect you from UV light. I later checked the UV index and saw it was around 11 and 12 which is dangerously high.

Yeah so uh, skin cancer soon maybe? No idea.