Stupidest shit you’ve ever done

Reaction score
Not sure how it'd be breaking and entering if the door was left wide open... It'd be more so, Trespassing. I mean, did you even have an intention to steal anything? what are you going to steal from a fucking School?

Reaction score
What’s the stupidest shit you’ve ever done? One example that springs to mind for me was playing Five Finger Fillet a few times. Got lucky so I made a habit of it then accidentally slashed a vein in my hand and called it quits.
Probably that I tried to throw a broken glass, and hold it like a retard. So I tore my finger up 3 places.

Reaction score
exactly what i said to the officers, it was my first encounter with them and I dealt with it terribly I let them in my home and admitted to it

Reaction score
When I was 13 I found a beer bottle and threw it at a tree to impress my mates and it bounced off and plonked my mate in the face.

Reaction score
I went the other way up a slide whilst it was raining. I slipped off the stairs on the way back down and broke my arm and ribs : )

Reaction score
we all learnt that slides are 1 way things one way or another. I remember running up one at a soft play area when I was like 7 when a group of kids decided to shoot down one at mach speed

Reaction score
I was sitting on my couch and my brother was irritating me so with one big swing I tried to hit him, obviously being a big swing it was slow af but I managed to 180 it and slam right into an open door (side) and break a finger or two, never mess with doors.

Reaction score
@flugs if it’s plastic it’s airsoft lol, those things are made to shoot each other with in a sport similar to paintball

Reaction score
@BigBenji having felt firsthand what it’s like to get shot by one of them, i wouldn’t ever want someone to have the same experience. i fr just took the easy way out but it’s life experience isn’t it