[Suggestion] Power Pushing (V1.0)

Reaction score
Date: 20th March 2015
Time: 20:03pm (GMT)​
Another suggestion which I have put together in order to improve the realism and functionality of the server and for once, it's not about cars! Due to being reasoned into creating separate threads for each of my suggestions, here is the second of many - power pushing.

Suggestion:

Topic:
Power Pushing

Short explanation:
-
The ability to charge up power when you right click with fists to push somebody to the ground.

Detailed description:

• Here is the story I always seem to write on these suggestions. After wondering round aimlessly for the past few days due to the purchase of my new vehicle, I have been in many situations where I have resorted to pushing another player such as at the beginning of a fight, but I do not exactly want to punch the guys teeth out so I thought of the suggestion to where I can powerfully shove someone to the ground where they cannot move for a few seconds.
  • I am not sure on how the developers will go around with adding this in or making this suggestion work but I thought that it would happen the same as if you just knocked someone out (their body becomes unstable and collapses to the ground (like ragdoll)) where they become unable to move for a few seconds however get back up to their feet once they press another button such as left click.
  • Yes, this suggestion is not exactly very needed but it is always the small things that make the biggest difference on this server and this is one feature that I believe people would enjoy.
Optional additions:

• It would be wise to have it that you cannot knock someone to the ground while running at high speeds (unless it's like a rugby tackle) but I think it could be used by officers when they are chasing someone, this way they would be able to catch the runner a bit easier without causing any harm to the person.

• Very similarily to the boot of a car opening, it would also be preferable that the hood of the car opens whenever needed, say by a Road-crew driver when he is repairing a vehicle, he opens the hood to take a look at what is wrong with the car and uses his large wrench to fix some things.
I understand there may be issues with this suggestion, feel free to comment about them in a reply. Thankyou.

Reaction score
+Support

Adds and encourages realistic hand-to-hand combat and roleplay too, e.g. "Fuck you Michael!" "U FOKIN WOT M9?!" *Michael Boyle pushes me to ground before a fight ensues*

Deleted member 2538

-support Im really sorry, it just seems too exessive for the server at the moment

Reaction score
In my opinion this would be to "op" as people would get hit to the ground then when they're getting up the guy who hit then got another punch ready and gg

Reaction score
This is basically the same thing as the police tazer except it's melee. As you may know, the tazer got removed cause people were abusing it, the same thing is probably gonna happen with this. Imagine you're raiding some guy, you lockpick the door open and bam. You got knocked down on the ground by the owner of the property and you're now a helpless ragdoll with an AK pointed at you. Kinda abusable, don't you think?

Reaction score
This is basically the same thing as the police tazer except it's melee. As you may know, the tazer got removed cause people were abusing it, the same thing is probably gonna happen with this. Imagine you're raiding some guy, you lockpick the door open and bam. You got knocked down on the ground by the owner of the property and you're now a helpless ragdoll with an AK pointed at you. Kinda abusable, don't you think?
It was removed due to the issues it caused. Like crashing da servur

Reaction score
This suggestion seems slightly excessive, and very easily abused. Gather a group of people, surround a guy, and constantly push him to the floor. Repeat until police arrives or he pays you to leave.

No thanks
-support