sup

Reaction score
hi ! my name's Marian and i just came to this cool server like a day ago.

i come from Romania, a Eastern European contry and i love being friendly with others. and i also like turtles.

i'm 13 but for idk what reason my voice is kinda deep... or something idk

i know the rules and all that stuff but i find the gamemode quite sad and bad when i was playing alone, but once i got some friend it was and still is awesome !

i know i sound like a autistic lil' kid who likes rainbows and unicorns n' shit but rly i'm not. i can be serious but rly i'm not, i just wanna be friendly with others. also, i'm kinda crazy in-game ( almost had gay sex with someone, acted like a pshyco while i was getting arrested, and other shizz ).

kbaicyal8ridkifucanreadthisandunderstandbutkrightokcya

Ayjay

Reaction score
Banter
Action
Fun
Banter
Banter
Fun
Banter
More Banter

is what you get from PERPheads.

Welcome to the community.

Reaction score
•i love being friendly with others. and i also like turtles.•

That is one of these points I never see in introductions! How.. When I was 13, I loved turtles. Literally I went to zoo and asked a staff to sit on the heavy shield wearing sumo fighter, but he said no son. :(

Anyways, welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay :)

Reaction score
Wow you have an uh, "interesting" Story there. You almost had gay sex but got arrested for it? Wow American life is WAAAAYYY different then. Well anyway, welcome to PERPheads

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community you do not appear to be someone familiar to serious rp but im glad that you want to get to know it.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community you do not appear to be someone familiar to serious rp but im glad that you want to get to know it.
jajaja. actually, i have played hl2rp for 2 years now and trust me, i know. i played on the most popular server where we used to make /me's paragraphs long. i had multiple whitelists and i was quite active. sorry to sound cocky, but trust me, i know what metagame, powergame, mingeing, NLR, IC/OOC and so on means. (ok now i'm rly sorry for being cocky). i rp'd gay characters, jamaican characters, schottish characters, female characters, sex rp, pain rp and so on. (ok i'll say it again sorry for sounding cocky)