Suprise, Pusheen's second Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen

IN-GAME NAME: Zoey Lockstus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48419882

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would love to become an enforcer to carry out the rules, I find far too many rulebreakers whilst I'm running around paralake, it's rather irritating ; the moderators do their jobs fantastically but not all the time they have the space to answer reports, due to them role-playing and such. Some examples are :

If I'm casually driving around near the intersection, the odd little sweater will cross over that.

People running into active firefights, waiting for their NLR to finish.

People ignoring gunpoint and running off.

They're just a few that I come across regularly.

I always help out in the help chat whenever I can, informing people on how mechanics work and how to do many things. Also me being a supervisor shows that I have good knowledge of the laws, if that helps in any way.

Introduction:

Hi, my name is Jack. I'm 14 years old, not many of you may know me to my OOC name but my IC name; Zoey Lockstus. I first joined the server in June, I got introduced to the server by a lovely player named TheVingard. I instantly fell in love with the pixelated city and it's inhabitants. I applied for supervisor twice and got accepted on the second attempt, giving me that extra boost in confidence towards my role-play. Now I'm here, with a small hope at becoming the next enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I try to get onto the TS servers every day when I'm on the server, or if I'm up for a chat

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for taking your time to read this, it means alot :)

Accepted AR: ( I don't like making these, only if I have to I will post one.)

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-against-flying-squirell.10765/

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 25 days | 3 weeks

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Last warning was just under a month ago.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. YES

You must have access to and use a microphone. YES

You must maintain an active presence on the teamspeak server. YES

Reaction score
+Support

Evidently knows the rules to an extent to enforce them. Great roleplay as a lieutenant!!

Reaction score
You have my support due to the following reasons:
Active on server,forums and on teamspeak.
Knows the rules and laws in and out.
Great roleplay, often in the help chat and nice to everyone.

Good luck Pusheen.

Reaction score
+support
Zoey/Jack/Whatever is a really friendly person and has an amazing knowledge of the rules and laws. She/he/it is a supervisor, which at least in my opinion, shows that she/he/it is able to take responsibilty over.

Reaction score
+support

I have not seen you to much for a while but from when I have seen you:

* You make a lot of detailed reports and usually add the rule broken which shows you know your rules well.

* You usually get very active during an admin sit when I have been there, Getting involved with the decision making and telling the person how they broke a certain rule.

* You are a very friendly and funny person, Great qualities of a staff member In my own opinion, You also have great patience and understanding for anyone you meet.

Reaction score
Gonna brutally honest with you here, Pusheen, but every time I role play with you it seems you tend to just 'piss about' a lot, rather than actually carry out serious Role Play. Now, I'm not saying I see this every time, however I do personally see this a lot of the time.

You do however have a great knowledge of the rules and laws, and are active on the team speak and server.

For now, however, I'm
neutral.

Good Luck with your application.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

Friendly person,
Very Encouraging LT [ Made me die by going on some fucking bungee jumping thing lmfao ] @Chris
patient,

Verdict

+ SUPPORT

scrub

Reaction score
+Support
Zoey Lockstus has very good knowledge of the rules and laws, definitely active on the teamspeak and is a very friendly person sometimes. During admin sits he is calm and can explain why rules were broken. Good luck with your application.

Sam

Reaction score
+ Support

Zoey/Jack is a amazing roleplayer, good LT and he have a really good knowledge of the rules and laws.

Reaction score
YES! I have been waiting for this moment for ages :booty:

Pusheen is brilliant; he's a great role model for staff as he knows the rules exceptionally well. Not once have I seen him argue, slander or disobey any rule. He is also a great Lieutenant which means he has an extensive knowledge of the laws as well.
I would like to be able to ask you to be more active in the help chat however as I don't really see your activity skyrocketing in that section.
Nevertheless it's a massive +Support from me.

Reaction score
Denied

The Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position. In order to improve for future applications we suggest you work on the following; demonstrate distinguishably to members of staff that you have the ability to uphold and follow the rules to an unquestionable extent. We also suggest you persevere at roleplaying a police lieutenant in order to develop your skills at being in a position of authority and dealing with disciplinary situations - this will also help members of the administration team see your potential and ability to conduct administrative situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.