Swimming in handcuffs

Reaction score
Topic: Unable to swim with handcuffs.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Not being able to swim without handcuffs
- Can be dragged by cops while in water and cuffed.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Well, we all know that swimming with handcuffs is completely impossible, but people still do it in game and the unlucky ones get caught by admins. How about no more swimming with handcuffs? If you jump into the water while cuffed you would simply drown. This would be considered as an act of suicide. Although, you can still be dragged by a cop which is kind of realistic (i think). This is just something I thought about 2 min ago, so I didn't put a lot of thought into it. Nonetheless I still think it should be added just like you added the part where you can't talk underwater. Yes, I got this idea from @Daragh 's ban appeal. https://perpheads.com/threads/daraghs-ban-apology.13339/#post-97890

Optional additions:
- suggest them.
-
-

Reaction score
Although I feel like this is a good idea, I also feel like people might abuse this system and try to kill themselves while arrested so that they do not go to jail.
I do like the idea though, so I'm going to +Support this.

Reaction score
I would support this, allthough swimming with handcuffs kinda breaks rule 3.3. I do not feel like this is the best option though, because what if police are chasing someone, and the guy just stays in the water between the docks and beach, they wouldn't be able to get him. They can't do a /me grabs the person, as they would drown, and handcuffing the person would just kill the guy.
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
You can already be dragged by cops whilst having cuffs on in the water - it's just really buggy and often causes the officer's death.
The thing is, some cops will actually cuff people whilst in the water which makes this system go tits up.

Reaction score
My step dad swims without using his arms has he was born with something that makes him unable to move them in a few ways, and I haven't seen anyone running after him on the beach screaming "ay bitch you're breaking 3.3!!!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think this is a really good idea to be honest, I love the way how you got the idea from my ban appeal :p
It is not impossible to swim with handcuffs like what Tom just posted, he has no arms so it is worst than being handcuffed. What I'd suggest is making it really difficult to swim with handcuffs.