Synatec's Helper Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Synatec

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71523592

IN-GAME NAME: Konyi East

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have a lot of experience in the server from being both staff and Helper before and I recently gained interest in the server again. There are a big amount of new players joining the server recently and a lot of them are clueless on what to do. I want to be able to help them again without them thinking I am just another player waiting to rob them. I have written multiple guides and I am very familiar with all the other guides on the help site, this will obviously be useful if I have to quickly search a guide.

I was demoted from my Helper rank after a period of me being inactive due to private matters. I can now return to being active on both the forums and the server.

I mainly also want to go back to being helper to possibly re-apply for Enforcer in the future. I am however not quite sure about this yet as I felt like I was wasting my time in the last few weeks before my resignation. Helper is a good idea to see if I can actually remain active and enjoy what I am doing instead of getting bored of it.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:
- I have a lot of experience within the community.
- I am a very calm person.
- I don't give up until I get the solution.
- I enjoy helping people.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: As said above, I have been Helper and Moderator before.

Reaction score
+Support
very helpful before he left and after and he is helping me drop some sick bar's
would be great to see you back as a helper

Status
Not open for further replies.