Take it easy guys.

Reaction score
I came a long way in this community. I met great folks, did crazy ass shit, and... just had a lot of fun in general lol. But all that gonna have to come to an end sadly. i have 1 more year in high school and off to the marines for 2-4 years (if the good lord will). So im just gonna stop my journey here.

Amazing ass people that i encountered on this crazy ass adventure and got me where i am today.
@Illusion™ - my mentor (i miss you man...)
@Collier - took me off the streets and took care of me
@Tunnels - probably one of the coolest brits i came across on the game.
@Gimic - helped me a lot in the PD career
@Kenty - dont fuck with this dude
@McGlinchy - gonna be the COD one day.
@Fielding - gonna miss the good RP scenarios man :(
@DwarfBitch - Jeg vil savne dig mand i think google translate fucked it up but whatever
@Aquaa - gonna miss fucking shit up with you dog
@Hendricks - thanks for everything man
@doge - BDO????????
@Abel Stone - might come to New York one day
@Suspine - my nigga
@peemnaja - stop sending me pictures of these 10 year old girls dressed up like a cat, you nasty ass
@Chase - PLEASE be careful out there officer
@Kirk - cool ass dude
@A1L - hold it down
And sorry for other people i forgot to mention, i love you guys too. One of my favorite communities that i enjoyed being apart of!

Your favorite African American in the community, signing off.
3e1eb239b4a83ceb7b337ec4015ed7ca.gif
tenor.gif

Reaction score
wow wheres my @ :(

message me whenever bro, I'll happily play something or just talk with literally the most chill dude I've met on here.. cya :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Top tier lad, still remember you being the only one ballsy enough to spray down Olsen at farm back in jarheads and got a 2 week ban for it.
Hope you can find the time to come back every blue moon, good luck with your future endevours!
@doge is gonna need to find a new person to rdm. I nominate @Super_

Reaction score
My dude <3 , We had great crazy times together. Gonna miss those old days haha. Good luck with your future and take care ❤️

Reaction score
IDK who you are but you're african american on perpheads so you're probably cool

peace

Deleted member 5920

I'll miss RDMing you, sad to see you go as you're one of the nicest guys. See you around : D

Reaction score
thanks for the tag fucking ni... but honestly you were one of the nicest guys on perp. And remember, black people die first :booty:

Reaction score
@peemnaja - stop sending me pictures of these 10 year old girls dressed up like a cat, you nasty ass
He does the same shit to me

Bye Detrix/D3tr0x you will surely be missed and most likely never forgotten. :D