Take it easy guys.

Reaction score
I came a long way in this community. I met great folks, did crazy ass shit, and... just had a lot of fun in general lol. But all that gonna have to come to an end sadly. i have 1 more year in high school and off to the marines for 2-4 years (if the good lord will). So im just gonna stop my journey here.

Amazing ass people that i encountered on this crazy ass adventure and got me where i am today.
@Illusion™ - my mentor (i miss you man...)
@Collier - took me off the streets and took care of me
@Tunnels - probably one of the coolest brits i came across on the game.
@Gimic - helped me a lot in the PD career
@Kenty - dont fuck with this dude
@McGlinchy - gonna be the COD one day.
@Fielding - gonna miss the good RP scenarios man :(
@DwarfBitch - Jeg vil savne dig mand i think google translate fucked it up but whatever
@Aquaa - gonna miss fucking shit up with you dog
@Hendricks - thanks for everything man
@doge - BDO????????
@Abel Stone - might come to New York one day
@Suspine - my nigga
@peemnaja - stop sending me pictures of these 10 year old girls dressed up like a cat, you nasty ass
@Chase - PLEASE be careful out there officer
@Kirk - cool ass dude
@A1L - hold it down
And sorry for other people i forgot to mention, i love you guys too. One of my favorite communities

Your favorite African American in the community, signing off.
3e1eb239b4a83ceb7b337ec4015ed7ca.gif
tenor.gif

Reaction score
My fucking nigga, im gonna miss u loads bro. You are the chillest person in the community and the day I met you I was already mad close with you. You kept the server fun and filled with laughs as we joked about funny shit, look forward to seeing you on TS every now and then <3

take it easy bro.

Reaction score
-

Attachments

• 357D00EE-8D8B-4EAF-9E27-29306078D700.jpeg
    357D00EE-8D8B-4EAF-9E27-29306078D700.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Reaction score
I came a long way in this community. I met great folks, did crazy ass shit, and... just had a lot of fun in general lol. But all that gonna have to come to an end sadly. i have 1 more year in high school and off to the marines for 2-4 years (if the good lord will). So im just gonna stop my journey here.

Amazing ass people that i encountered on this crazy ass adventure and got me where i am today.
@Illusion™ - my mentor (i miss you man...)
@Collier - took me off the streets and took care of me
@Tunnels - probably one of the coolest brits i came across on the game.
@Gimic - helped me a lot in the PD career
@Kenty - dont fuck with this dude
@McGlinchy - gonna be the COD one day.
@Fielding - gonna miss the good RP scenarios man :(
@DwarfBitch - Jeg vil savne dig mand i think google translate fucked it up but whatever
@Aquaa - gonna miss fucking shit up with you dog
@Hendricks - thanks for everything man
@doge - BDO????????
@Abel Stone - might come to New York one day
@Suspine - my nigga
@peemnaja - stop sending me pictures of these 10 year old girls dressed up like a cat, you nasty ass
@Chase - PLEASE be careful out there officer
@Kirk - cool ass dude
@A1L - hold it down
And sorry for other people i forgot to mention, i love you guys too. One of my favorite communities

Your favorite African American in the community, signing off.
3e1eb239b4a83ceb7b337ec4015ed7ca.gif
tenor.gif
One of the better Americans!! your honestly so fucking relaxed it’s amazing.. you’ll be missed.
You need to claim or donate your 200k sire xo

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Brooo wtf you can't leave, I loved hearing your stories on teamspeak and shit i'm miss you loads bro <3

Reaction score
It's been a long journey with you Detrix.I remember when we get to do funny shit together and it is definitely worth it.Thanks for all the good times we had and made my day filled up with fun ,I miss you already for not seeing you on the server :(

peace

Reaction score
Legit bro, one of the realest dudes here, you're so chill, friendly and just great to be around. Like what can I say man? It's been great knowing you and I hope to see you around from time to time. I wish you the best of luck in your studies and your journey to the marines! #MAGA i love you<3

Reaction score
Legit bro, one of the realest dudes here, you're so chill, friendly and just great to be around. Like what can I say man? It's been great knowing you and I hope to see you around from time to time. I wish you the best of luck in your studies and your journey to the marines! #MAGA i love you<3
Thanks man, hold it down homie.