Tattoos and piercings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/tattoos-and-piercings.27431/

Main Idea: Adding Tattoos and piercings

Full description of the idea: Giving the players an opportunity to customize their characters in a more unique way from usual , by letting them to add piercings or tattoos on their body

Why should it be added?: Because its a great idea that can improve the way that a character in here looks a like

Pros: cannot explain much , but making the player model looks more realistic and cool

Cons: None that i see, xquality explained that it cannot cause lags in the discussion

*Other additions: Maybe adding a tattoo shop , that you can get it from there

*Images: i got none but xq said he can do it like an overlay with the sweaters in V3

Reaction score
its been like 2 months and still ain't no answer

Reaction score
I don't really care too much for the piercings so I wont comment on that. However I think tattoos would be a cool thing to add, even just some generic ones like a dragon on the arm, maybe a tear next to the eye, basically ones that you would see quite a lot in real life.

Reaction score
Okay, i like this suggestion, but tattoo's might be hard to implement, the piercings shouldn't tho, this would honestly be a great idea

Reaction score
Okay, i like this suggestion, but tattoo's might be hard to implement, the piercings shouldn't tho, this would honestly be a great idea
XQ already answered the discussion post and said its not a problemo
"Tattoos would basically be an invisible "overlay" on your hands which would show a tattoo of choice."

Reaction score
Make tattoos customizable that would be brill
could be cool but then youll see people walking around with this thing :
NY1XWfi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.