TFU: Are you satisfied with the Range Rover? What would you prefer?

Reaction score
why isnt it upside down that is ruining my immersion.... smh

Reaction score
5ucPKZQ.png

So you have first-hand experience with what it is like to drive the TFU Range Rover on Light Gear Patrol or Responding to a shootout with it when the Van is already out? I don't think so.

Personally, it's not good at all. The only way it would be made better is by making the acceleration and handling better. Alternatively, replacing it with a more suitable vehicle, like the one @Mina suggested.

All PLPD Vehicles can be customized without affecting the Civilian side.

Reaction score
Just get the Jeep Wrangler or Cherokee and make it go atleast 75mph. All these other cars are sport cars and I dont associate those with TFU

They did it to the Porsche, it is do-able to the Jeeps aswell.

Reaction score
i didnt try to be tfu but i go on shotout agest them and i see everything is fine notheng must be add they are OP with there sniper no need to give them some other thing

Reaction score
ATTENTION, MOST EPIC PERPHEADS GAMER... BARRY DICKENS REQUIRES YOU TO DEFEND AMERICAN CARS, CROWN VIC PUSHBAR + DODGE CHARGER UNMARKED... IF THIS PLAN DOES NOT WORK PLEASE SWITCH TO DEFEND ANY LEFT-SIDE DRIVE EUROPEAN CAR PLAN IMMEDIATELY EXCEPT AUDI RS4, COMRADE...

Reaction score
@ALOO89 It’s literally a thing to drive lmao how would any of this shift any sort of real balance in a combat situation

Reaction score
@ALOO89 This isn't a suggestion to add one right now. However, I recommend you actually experience the Range Rover for TFU and then reply.

In the event Senior Management Team and Developers agree, then they would probably add a different vehicle.

Reaction score
@hotdog 6 lmfao that’s not a real SWAT car that’s a boog LARPer car

You know this dude lives in a wealthy crimeless community yet answers his door armed.

Reaction score
If RTU command chose it for their unmarked then it cant really be a bad car speed wise.