TFU: Are you satisfied with the Range Rover? What would you prefer?

Reaction score
When TFU was created 2 skins were made for vehicles and we had a poll which the range rover won. The other skin was for the Audi RS4 which Walker made, I don't know if it still exists or not.

Reaction score
Can’t we just have it so Light TFU can spawn any car they normally have access to as this is what policy allows? e.g Dodge Charger, BMW 340i, Porsche Cayenne. Could have TFU versions/additional markings of each skin.

otherwise I vote Audi RS4, unless we have any nice Volvo Estates? It should be slower than RTU cars for obvious reasons.

Reaction score
Imagine a squad of Light gear TFU's with M16's and UMPa loompa rolling up in a Porsche Cayenne at 118 MPH.... or the Fast merc with 2 light gears going around 120 - 130 MPH

Reaction score
In my opinion, the tfu rover is fine nothing wrong with it, I'd prefer if some of the HP the swat van has was given to the rover maybe 5-10% because right now the tfu rover has the same durability as any other cop car

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd like to see unmarked crown vics or another semi fast unmarked car. Plenty of armed police units around the world use unmarked cars to get the jump on armed suspects in cars.

Reaction score
I believe it would look pretty cool as a TFU vehicle when skinned properly, maybe you can even use a kit. The Jeep is known to be owned by absolute Chads and TFU are the Chads of Paralake right?

Reaction score
@Synatec
ZZiKRvT.jpeg

Reaction score
I don't think there needs to be a replacement, just add more so we can have variety so it's not the same car over and over.

Reaction score
i say we need something kinder to the environment - like making 2 cops patrol in one car and eliminating the wack van in favour or foot patrols and community outreach programs to stop drug production and rampant murder on the streets of paralake