TFU's current state

Reaction score
TFU are just like shoes if you have 2 pairs of them you have more than enough.
p._V293117552_.jpg

Reaction score
TFU literally only became a thing because everyone was whining that SWAT was virtually useless and big orgs were anally penetrating the entire police force at least 3 times a day. I guess it has done its intended purpose, which would be to make things slightly harder for big orgs, but effectively made it harder for virtually 80% of the player base to get away with so much as farting in the general direction of someones property.

The policies and how much they've changed from the transition of SWAT To TFU is whats bugging me. The fact that they can patrol in TFU Gear and perform standard police duties, such as traffic stops, is a massive pain in the arse. Being pulled over by a team of 3-6 armoured cops with assault rifles and bullet proof skulls is not only concerning for the individual being pulled over, but it is also impractical. Should a major firearms incident occur, then the officers will either have to delay there response time due to someone being a twit, or ditch the traffic stop completely.

If TFU are gonna be patrolling, the least they could do is store there rifles in there trunks unless needed like CPL+'s do with there shotguns. If an Lt isn't allowed to walk around with a shotgun on his back because it will be too spooky for civvies , then I don't see how a Senior officer in TFU is allowed to waltz around with an assault rifle to ticket an illegally parked car.

Reaction score
Tfu's 1 of the reasons that killed the fun for me they are hiding in appartements such as projex like they live their themselves standing afk watching netflix or idk what waiting for someone to be raided to insta kill the raiders n shit.Pd's a 16 man swat team with the same weps as before with better attachments and they are bassicly wearing this shit
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Well, When I heard about the TFU update and the fact of it being simular to SCO19 in the Metropolitan Police Force I thought it was going to be the case of Officers with a different player model with more armor and a cap.
916495_1104665822897920_1881809493_n.jpg
and they would carry MP5s. Then if a situation was to occur where MP5s and Medium armor wasnt going to do the job then they would head back to PD and put on their heavy armor which would relate to CTSFO
PA-Feb-3-Armed-officers-on-patrol-in-central-London.jpg
And the Heavy Armor would act the same way it does now, however, you will notice they have more head protection so that would lower the whining of not being able to 1 shot S.W.A.T which I personally think should be no more than a 2 shot with an M4. And at this point, they are able to get the van out. Another thing I wouldn't mind is. What if TFU when they are fully geared up if they are able to get a Mercedes Sprinter Van as shown in the CTSFO picture?
1492282077_maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Swat wasn't even that fucking bad it was just the communication wasn't there at all.Thats why they lost raids and were complaining.I just find it interesting if lets say walker feng etc all went swat they were able to win with bases that had 10-15 people inside.Tfu got added cause of people being retarded rushing in getting dropped and crying about it being unfair.

Reaction score
Swat wasn't even that fucking bad it was just the communication wasn't there at all.Thats why they lost raids and were complaining.I just find it interesting if lets say walker feng etc all went swat they were able to win with bases that had 10-15 people inside.Tfu got added cause of people being retarded rushing in getting dropped and crying about it being unfair.
Feng and Walker would have won the raid because they are good shooters and probably could take half of them down each in one mag. It's not always about communication it's about who is TFU, How good is their aim, What gun are they are using, What tactic/strategy they are using. Who they are shooting, What the enemy is using, The enemy's defense, How many of them there are, Do they have flankers? There are many factors which determine which side has the upper hand/advantage and who will win overall. For example, When I am raiding big bases which like 10 people in (olsen) and if there are lots of officers my FPS will just plummet and its very hard for me to shoot at low FPS. I practice my aim but I practice it at 30-60 fps and when it drops to under 20, Well. It's a bit like going from PC to Console.