The Bakassi Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Paralake Times
BREAKING NEWS

"BAKAS-SHEEP?"
Paralake Times journalists recently got their hands on a classified police report. In this police report we have found out that 2 Bakassi Women, going by the names of Pipinya Okafor and Conteh Nzeogwu have been arrested as result of a two month investigation, concluding that the two were part of a bigger ring of criminals that kidnapped numerous sheep from nearby farms. One of the PLPD detectives went undercover as a sheep and found out that the couple ran a sheep-brothel just at the outskirts of the city. From the scene, officers have rescued 16 sheep, of which 14 wounded. 29 sheep remain missing.

Reaction score
The Paralake Times
BREAKING NEWS

"BAKAS-SHEEP?"
Paralake Times journalists recently got their hands on a classified police report. In this police report we have found out that 2 Bakassi Women, going by the names of Pipinya Okafor and Conteh Nzeogwu have been arrested as result of a two month investigation, concluding that the two were part of a bigger ring of criminals that kidnapped numerous sheep from nearby farms. One of the PLPD detectives went undercover as a sheep and found out that the couple ran a sheep-brothel just at the outskirts of the city. From the scene, officers have rescued 16 sheep, of which 14 wounded. 29 sheep remain missing.

Damn! They took all of the sheep? Really? Where will I go when I get bored and then realise I'm a teenage welshman?
@Rogue Car Tyres is gonna wanna know about this. All those poor sheep.
yes, i did just make a reply only so i can tag rogue

Reaction score
tkTjD7H.png

Red Notice

Content from your organisation page has been removed as it violates organisation page rules implemented on the 29th November 2015. This rule states that your organisation page will be regarded as a 'website home page' for the particular organisation and that there should not be any discussion of illegal activities that could potentially mark your organisation as 'illegal'. Below is the content we feel violates this rule:

When you've joined The Bakassi Women the only way to leave is by death since you know too much about the organization.

Reaction score
Can be closed again, PH filled with newfags and played it for an hour again and it's aids really

Reaction score
EoTQmon.png

• Organization page has been updated & organization re-opened. Application details following soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.