The Bakassi Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Ya'll gonna have the NSA crawling all over these forums, damn.

Reaction score
Aldi.jpg
Hello, Bakassi Haram.
ALDI would like to form an alliance with your organisation. We sell cheap and reliable produce in store. Please note that we cannot accept any quotings from the book of Haram as any wild meat we sell may get up and walk off.
Exotic meats such as alligator kebabs and tinned unicorn are now in stock at ALDI.

Reaction score
I love beeing called infidel when I don't wanna be stoned to death. 10/10 would do again

Reaction score
Organization update
From now on, we will not do any bombings anymore since there is no good cause left. We have left the forest and given it to our good friend, Sekou Toure, leader of Boko Haram. Our terrorist days are over, our goal has been reached. No more extremist actions shall be found place. We will move over to the suburban territory to claim it as our own, to decorate the houses and have fun with eachother without bombing everyone. We will aid everyone that seeks help, and punish those who deal harm to any of us. Supplying paralake with our guns and other needs, will be our job.
The old bakassi days are gone, time for a new rise!

Reaction score
Hello, this is Andrew James from James Movie Productions, we would like to do an interview with the old halal leader to let people know about your cause, is this doable?

Reaction score
Some organization statistics:

Organisation age:
Almost 6 months and counting
Police members killed: 154
Melee fights won: 67
Machete vs rifle encounters won: 12
Infidels murdered for our cause: 198
Meth bombings: 7
Carbombs sucessfully placed and executed: 4
Quran sessions held at dead tree: 7

I'd like to thank all child soldiers who fought along with me to accomplish these goals. Also thanks Allah for aiding us gathering our resources and accomplish our goals.

-Witch Doctor

crafting+ did this, now i had to do it too :booty:

Reaction score
You have found a poster pinned to the door of your shitty mud-hut with a knife.
20faa522fd.jpg

Reaction score
4469.jpg
4492.jpg

We friendly Insurgents would love to form an alliance with the Bakassi Haram as we've already seen your strength flow through Paralake with your booms of freedom. Allahu Akbar

Reaction score
A merry late christmas from The Bakassi Women!
We claimed the park now, thus it's Bakassi turf. Enter with caution!

me4JvjV.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tim Garret stands with the Bakassi Woman. He doesn't know why, it's probably because he has a crush on Fatima :booty:
2014-01-19-Hug_a_Muslim.jpg

Cosa or whatever you name is, you're dead. I will hug the shit out of every muslim and then molotov your base.

Status
Not open for further replies.