Reaction score
STEAM NAME: The Beast

IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Rose

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:184277903

408fd7b2838e5ca4aeeeff9a05f67a5c.png
United Kingdom
408fd7b2838e5ca4aeeeff9a05f67a5c.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to, become an enforcer due to the fact that ive been role playing as officers now for over three years since i was 13 in game like gmod,GTA 4,Gta 5, and i would love you to give me the opportunity to become a senior officer.However i want to serve paralake city as a senior officer so i can make a difference to police department and to the city.As know i promise to protect and serve paralake city to the best of my ability.Therefore with me and other officers we can make paralake city a safer city again!

Introduction:
Hi there im charlie, 15 years old a mature role player from the united kingdom!I love to roleplay in many different games it is one of my daily routines.If you have met me in game yet? you will know that im a hyper player which wants to get things done.Ive been on perp heads now for over 3 weeks now [I know its a little time but i feel its now the right time to apply] I love telling other officers of my other role paying experiences and what i do in my spare time while off duty

Why I am applying:
I have found my self, to enjoy being a cop on perp heads for a long time know and making a difference to other officers therefore im applying for the role of senior officer role.In this role i can lead officers in the right way to becoming a successful officers and defeating crime in paralake city!Also i woud like to engage with other ranking officers and see what their point is about the city and how we can as a senior leadership team improve it.As a senior officer i will be fair and strict at times if cops are pissing around while on duty or even just doing things wrong i will put them right.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes im on the teamspeak nearly everyday to engage with other officers and have a nice old chat.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you for taking your time to read this application
My warnings and ban:

My record is clean! [Im being serious]

Reaction score
I have found my self, to enjoy being a cop on perp heads for a long time know and making a difference to other officers therefore im applying for the role of senior officer role.In this role i can lead officers in the right way to becoming a successful officers and defeating crime in paralake city!

I think you have the wrong section my friend. If you're looking for the senior officer applications they are found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.