The change

Reaction score
Hello. As you may or not know; i currently now have 10 bans on my record.
I joined perpheads early november and at the end of the month was my first ban, some days later i got my second ban.
And then i got banned a lot and it came up to 10 bans which is too much.
This may seem just ridiculous to some of you and you will probably say " Why haven't you sharpened up before when you had like your third ban?" etc.
Well, i wasn't known for being a person that always had a good knowledge of rules, never failrped, etc.
So i've dediced to write this and put my foot down and tell you: I'm going to sharpen up everything that has something with the rules and the roleplay on this server.
Short, but a decision that i should of taken many months ago.
Thank you for reading

Trande

Following rules is common sense. Break the rule -> get punished. I really hope you are serious, and you won't get banned again after your break.

Reaction score
I really hope you mean this, because you know what happens if you get banned again.

I hope you don't let us down :).

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
I really hope you mean this, because you know what happens if you get banned again.

I will try as best as i can. I love perpheads as much as the others do, and i have received a lot of good friends from it, aswell as some funny moments here and there:)

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:

What happens if he gets banned again?

Reaction score
This more or less seems to me something written at 4AM in the morning when you got bored of watching YouTube videos; yes, I am mocking your terrible grammar. Your record is ridiculous and all you can do is apologise for it? You should of apologised at the FIRST ban - you even have the audacity to make threads judging the PERPheads administration which are totally one-sided. It's unacceptable and I'm disgusted that you've been let off; if I ran this community, you would of been packing your bags at the fourth ban, maybe even the third. It's not acceptable on any level and the fact that you feel that you can go and make comments about me and my fellow colleagues is outrageous.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
This more or less seems to me something written at 4AM in the morning when you got bored of watching YouTube videos; yes, I am mocking your terrible grammar. Your record is ridiculous and all you can do is apologise for it? You should of apologised at the FIRST ban - you even have the audacity to make threads judging the PERPheads administration which are totally one-sided. It's unacceptable and I'm disgusted that you've been let off; if I ran this community, you would of been packing your bags at the fourth ban, maybe even the third. It's not acceptable on any level and the fact that you feel that you can go and make comments about me and my fellow colleagues is outrageous.
I think you got it all wrong. I don't go and make any comments about your "colleagues" of yours. I go on and post my my own personal opinion about how they manage perpheads, and how i think the staff are doing their job. I suggest you go and read that, because it didn't seem like you did.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
Oh, I read it alright; you said that senior management/the owners are close to being corrupt and that most of my fellow enforcers have made multiple mistakes when you've been banned ten times.