The greatest scam of all time.

Reaction score
Over the last 3 day I have been asking people to join an organisation called the FBI, we boasted free weapons, cooperation with the police force, mass raiding and more. This brought in a large amount of customers some paying 500k and some as low as 70k, in these 3 days I have gathered in excess of 3 million dollars with no complications. I will be claiming this as the largest scam in the history of perpheads, I would like to thank, @AyJay @John Daymon @Walker these 3 mainly helped me to convince stupid gullible people to join the organisation for an insane price. The Organisation has now been disbanded.

With this money I will be buying a murcielago LP, thanks guys.

I will now probably be known as the greatest scammer ever, or more likely the most hated player ever.

99dc1e4b9c.jpg

Thanks, Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Lol, I knew it was a scam from the moment you started asking for money. Silly people joining an org where you have to pay to get it...

Reaction score
Lol you think we didnt know this? XD

(On phone,answer to alex's comment)
Lolrip, i owe my friend 100k tho

Reaction score
Why do I even keep giving some money to newbies if they give them to you? Gimme m'ah mony back!!:rage:

Reaction score
You have to have had a serious concussion to actually have donated to the org. Even though I applied never ment I was gonna pay lol.

Reaction score
Ahh, oh well.
You are a good scammer, but you never knew I made a hella lot more money with you guys! :)
Thanks.

Reaction score
Even though I sold everything I have, it was worth it to see the instant karma. I thought this was real since I saw Alex and some other guy running around the pd with nightsticks, black nicknames and rifles

Reaction score
To be honest this post is going to make peoole think you are going to suddenly shut down the org saying "Thanks for the money now go away"

I never liked scammers but you did this on a massive scale, Just hope they all don't want refunds.