The Omertas.

Reaction score
I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the hedgehog is a bitch ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "This Big" and I said "That's disgusting" so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Shadow the hedgehog you got a small dick! It's the size of this walnut except way smaller, and guess what? THIS IS WHAT MY DICK LOOKS LIKE! THAT'S RIGHT BABY! ALL POINT, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS. LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BALLS AND A BONG! HE FUCKED MY WIFE, SO GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH! THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS! EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA FUCK THE EARTH, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER. I'M PISSING ON THE MOOOOOOOON!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT OBAMA, YOU IDIOT!!!

Reaction score
It's just my general syntax. If you were to ask anyone around me they would maintain that I always user a higher standard of English, not because I wish to but it has just become natural. Thank you for your comment!

Reaction score
I'm confused... In a delightfully amazing way! Thank you for your comment!

Reaction score
@Dan I mean, a lot of British still drinks tea xd, I drink a fuckton of tea and I'm not British lol but love English Tea.

Reaction score
@Dan 10/10 you do, not all furries fucks animals and goes in animal suit either, but that doesn't stop you from believing that.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK I mean all furries fuck animals, but not all of the people who dress up as animals associate with that community for a reason. The reason people are dissassociating from the furry community is the newfound controversies the community is involved in. I dont even drink tea.

Reaction score
@Dan I wouldn't even as much as think about animals, I've grown up living with animals my whole life I can't even get myself to do anything cruelty to any animals or think about it, their literally my favourite thing.