The Sheriff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Andreas Wiese

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43141626

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): I am applying for Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I should be an Enforcer because I love role playing games, I know the rules and when I try and enforce them players are just rude,and I can't do much about it. Being an enforcer would allow me to enforce the rules and stop rule breakers. I normally play at least every two days for a good amount of time. I'll do my very best to help the server in any way I can! I have wanted to be a enforcer for a long time and I now find that the time is right. I feel ready for it! I will do my very best to make this server a good place to be.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: - I have never been admin on a Garry's Mod server because I've never asked

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: - I got 2 weeks playtime I'm good at listening to other player. Especially when there is some kind of probem. I'll will always listen to what the people involved have to say. I'm good at listening to different stories and i'll keep carm and my head cold when I have to take decisions. I never take a rush decision. I will make shure that the player who brake the rules will get the right punishment. I'm fast at learning new thing and I'm good at english. I can both speak it and write it very well and I can also communicate with a mike.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can contact me on Teamspeak, my username is 'The_Sheriff_Of_Nightmares'

Reaction score
+-Neutral reason.. You have to write a little bit more on "WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:". Write more and I will give you a +support :)

Reaction score
" DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: - I'm good at listening to players " You are good maybe but can you respond them and deal with it after that you listen ? Based on app I'll give you -support

Reaction score
Neutral, you need to prove yourself more IMO and your RP is nearly there but I would work on it just a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.