thehomelessdude's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As management in another community, I had the honour of witnessing Homeless' staffing abilities first-hand, displaying many very transferrable skills to a truly great extent. There's no doubt in my mind that with his extensive experience and surprisingly great capacity for maturity when the time calls for it that Homeless will make a very good fit into the staff team.

Reaction score
I remember a while back you being quite toxic towards myself and actually behaving like a cunt.

Though this has visibly improved and its nowhere near how bad as it was, I've actually not seen any toxic messages from you at all lately which is good.

I think you should keep going and trying your best, good luck with the application!

Reaction score
@FARSTAD Hanging around 'bad influence' people should not be a thing to get denied on, stupid point

This is actually an interesting application because no one really expected it due to who you are 'known' as within the community but I can say with certainty that I do believe you know the rules due to how long you've been here. You are also very friendly and to the point which is important for a staff member.

I just wouldn't see you as an Enforcer just yet though... I would be very interested in seeing you Enforcer and I would personally accept you but I am not sure how others think about that. I think this is the point where you really have to start proving yourself to be more friendly and #reformed than what you have been before. People see you like the more toxic version of you when they definitely shouldn't.

Good luck!

Reaction score
In your application you said a lot about why you should become staff but I am just curious about why you want to become staff?

This isn’t a critism, more just an interest in your motivations as you don’t strike me as the person to be interested in staff.

Reaction score
I said in the introduction of my application that I want to help out with the staffing on the server. My reason for applying is not deep as I simply spend a lot of time on the server and I think that I will make a good enforcer who will be able to help out/deal with reports on the server.

Reaction score
humans are selfish creatures tbh the only reason why people becomes staff is because it represents power. if you wanted to help people you could apply for helper. but cant blame you for wanting more power in the server because thats why other people apply for it too.

Reaction score
@Deshawn Tyson Helpers can only assist to an extent. Enforcers and members of the moderation team work hard to ensure all players play in a “safe” environment by resolving problems as they occur and upholding the rules written to make the server more enjoyable, keeping the players in mind. We don’t just sink our time into this to look big or for power - what a waste of time that would be - we do it because we genuinely care and want players to have fun and play comfortably!

Reaction score
So, I'm not sure if @flugs passed on my feedback, so I'll pass it on myself in case.

Simply put, I would like you to calm down a bit, remain calm during situations, and not having arguments in them. Demonstrate your assistance ability with OOC and Help messages and prove to us, more so administration, that you are capable of this role.

Granted I've been here and there over the past month or so and haven't been able to properly see any changes, but I wish you luck on your application.

Reaction score
+Support
If you can grip and shoot pixels all day you can be staff.

Homeless has made a good improvement overall and even though I'm banned and totally haven't magically recieved £200 in my PayPal, I believe he's suitable for the role.

He also helped me way back in December and January when I got unbanned and was trying to get back on my feet.

Reaction score
Great honest guy and has a very good role within the community. People look up to him and has proven himself that he has enough rule knowledge to enforce them.

+support

Reaction score
+Support
helping new players and know the rules very will also hes active more than some stuff member

Status
Not open for further replies.