Toast/Blakes Helper Application! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: toast

ROLEPLAY NAME: Blake Osh may know me as Blake James

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:569605537

IN-GAME NAME: Blake Osh

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: So I joined Perp back in September of 2021, and since then I've definitely gotten used to the server rules and tried to help out the most I could in help chat (and will continue to do so). I've also been very active and stayed positive to spread happiness across the land of Perp. I also really enjoy helping out new players so I can get to know them and make new friends. I also feel I am decently known in the server and community, as I am friends with a lot of nice people as well as some staff that know me and get along well with me. I'm definitely getting more active in OOC and will continue to do so.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Also, I know I may be 15, but I do feel quite mature for my age. Some of you guys might not agree,but I feel I do. Also, Even if I don't get helper, I have met the most amazing people on this server. This community is probably the best one I've been in so far. All of the people on this server are wonderful, and I do look out for my friends and tell them what's best for them. JYSK ON TOP <3

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) (1 month 10 days 16 hours)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Attachments

• fXSn1xO.jpg
    fXSn1xO.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 1693867781950.png
    1693867781950.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 31
  • fXSn1xO.jpg
    fXSn1xO.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 31
Reaction score
Gonna put a personal +1

I actually staffed a server in which toast was also staff. He was an incredible asset there and would be to any server who he applies to.

Reaction score
+1 seen him helping around today very nice person would fit nicely into the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.