Traffic Training Team Thank You

Reaction score
Just want say thank you everyone who trained me yesterday very professional and brilliantly done couldn’t knock it one but Thank You Guys taking your time out to train me !

Reaction score
Patrol is better. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and we never tell people they're not good enough just because they didn't pass a stupid driving assessment. Patrol is more diverse to anyone who wants to join. #2022 #NoDiscrimination #Any1Welcome

Reaction score
Kenny. I told you before and i will tell you again. your motivation to join RTU was very high. you did not give up. you wanted to correct your mistakes.

Welcome to RTU.

:)

Reaction score
How much did they pay you to say that?
You wish buddy :D

Patrol is better. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and we never tell people they're not good enough just because they didn't pass a stupid driving assessment. Patrol is more diverse to anyone who wants to join. #2022 #NoDiscrimination #Any1Welcome
TLDR; We cant choose what we get and mediocre officers have to go somewhere

Reaction score
Kenny. I told you before and i will tell you again. your motivation to join RTU was very high. you did not give up. you wanted to correct your mistakes.

Welcome to RTU.

:)
Thank you Santo !

Reaction score
It's never too late to resign. We all do things we regret, the most important thing is to fix the matter as soon as possible.
How much did they pay you to say that?
5BB3119D-FF06-465A-B62B-3233C22AE340.jpeg