Trump or Clinton?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

With the election right on the horizon in the USA, what are people's views? Yes, there's other candidates but these two are fighting it out.

Leave your opinions below!

Don't argue or slander. Was only a point of discussion with the upcoming subject of the world. No need to turn it into some sort of political rant, and don't start a war like certain presidential candidates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Edit: Should've done more research on my candidates.....
Why couldn't it have been Bernie instead of Hillary?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hillary:
* wants to build a wall
* homophobic
* racist
* wants to start a war against Russia, Syria and Iran.
* wants a no fly zone in Syria
* killed pokemon and dab
* Lied to his own people
* 46 close people of hillary died when they had evidence against her.

Trump:
* Wants to run America as a business( bankrupt 4 times)
* Clear dumbass
* Racist
* scarce is fat
* Doesn't believe in climate change

Bernie was a better choice

Reaction score
Clinton. They are both shite but Trump got his Twitter acces revoked because his guys didnt want him to post any shit. you really wanna give him access to nuclear codes?

Reaction score
Clinton. They are both shite but Trump got his Twitter acces revoked because his guys didnt want him to post any shit. you really wanna give him access to nuclear codes?
Do you want to give the nuclear code to a person who wants to start a war?

Reaction score
At this point of time unit Delta_Force from the US_Army,
was sent on a operation called BlackHawk their mission is too capture Putin ordered by the US President Mr.Trump. During hes place as a president, he also lunched 3 nuclear attacks against the ISIS HQ ending that battle.He also withdrawed all us troops from Irag and afghanistan and other contries.

It is now the year 2045 and WW3 is raging US Forces included Task_Force_141
s-l1000.jpg

is still fighting for control around the US since US_Army troops were removed for duty, and was ordered to protect the USA

In the year 2046 a joint ops were created by Delta_Force Task_Force_141 and S.A.S their operation was called Mr.president ordered by the US General, their mission is to take down the president in a full scale assault on the WHITE HOUSE in order too eliminate Mr. Trump.
(More will be build on this story)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

(Let's not turn this into too much of an argument. Don't wanna be responsible for any falling outs :p)

Reaction score
You'd have to be either incredibly ignorant or insane if you want to vote for Trump.
Just because you dislike the (admittedly completely shit) system doesn't mean that you should vote someone in who's:
  • completely unpredictable
  • irresponsible
  • anti-science
  • extremely easy to manipulate
  • conspiracy nut
  • braindead
  • liar (probably much worse so than clinton).
  • not a rational actor (something that prevented WW3 in the cold war)
Now couple that with his VP choice, a fundamentally christian person who doesn't even believe in evolution and thus can't even be taken seriously.
Since the third party candidates are completely unacceptable that only leaves one choice.

Reaction score
Why limit it to the only two major names? There are plenty of other names on my ballot. (sorry for the sideways and shit lighting, too lazy to correct)
qF98LZK.png

Reaction score
Pest eller kolera?

IMO, both of these people are terrible candidates. They are not going to run a big company, they are going to run an entire country populated by over 324.000.000 people. None of them seem to have the proper care and knowledge to run such a large country.

With that said, I would rather have Hillary than Trump. Trump is obviously not meant to be running a country. He has no proper knowledge about politics. He might be good at business, but that just isn't enough to run a country.

To be totally honest with you, I think this guy would make a better president than Trump
vermin-supreme.jpg

Reaction score
Pest eller kolera?

IMO, both of these people are terrible candidates. They are not going to run a big company, they are going to run an entire country populated by over 324.000.000 people. None of them seem to have the proper care and knowledge to run such a large country.

With that said, I would rather have Hillary than Trump. Trump is obviously not meant to be running a country. He has no proper knowledge about politics. He might be good at business, but that just isn't enough to run a country.

To be totally honest with you, I think this guy would make a better president than Trump
vermin-supreme.jpg
Vote for me then. Vladi for president

Reaction score
I think we should hire an assasin. Becouse right now its choosing between bad and worse!

I think we should admit that the election systeem is not working.

Its not coincidence that we had several times a Bush as president.
This proofs you have an advatice if your familie was president before and you know the right contacts

Your president ship last for 4 years. But in reality you rule for 2 years and the other 2 you are bussy with your campain and getting elected again. (witch costs a lot of money and only the ritch with the right sponsors can afford it.)

The only postive thing that can happen when Trump becomes president is that people hopefully will reallise that the systeem is NOT working.

I understand that its gonna take a while to change it. And lots of people will resist. But in a country where a crazy miljonair can become the most powerfull man off the world. Well seems to me the systeem has failed.

Its not about the money but the man!
But if I really has to choose it will be Clinton. Like I said before its choosing between bad and worse.

(Sorry for the gramar I will improve the text when I am home )

If YOU want to become precident:
-Be ritch
-Have powerfull friends
-Make sure your dad was president before
-complain about the current satus of the country.
-Make a big campain

Concratulations you just got elected for president of the United States!

Last edited: