Trunk bug

Reaction score
Lads so the trunk on my range rover 2012 is being a greedy cunt and hiding any item I put inside it, I put an m4 inside it and it went blank as usual so I reconnected and it still didn't show up, I got my friend Karol to check the trunk but she only saw the other m4 that she put in, I put my m4 in the last trunk slot which was shown as blank and when I tested putting a burger on that trunk slot it said it was full but neither me or Karol could see anything on that trunk slot?
Should I make a refund request?

Reaction score
Yes you should pal! The 'hungry trunk' is a known bug that happens very rarely for whatever reason.
Just follow the template and follow this guide to upload you demo (link) of the point when you put your M4 into your trunk.

Then hopefully the staff will check the logs to make sure it never came out after going in and bobs your uncle you'll get it refunded.

:)

Reaction score
Yes you should pal! The 'hungry trunk' is a known bug that happens very rarely for whatever reason.
Just follow the template and follow this guide to upload you demo (link) of the point when you put your M4 into your trunk.

Then hopefully the staff will check the logs to make sure it never came out after going in and bobs your uncle you'll get it refunded.

:)
It's alright now my friend got it out for me but thanks for helping