Tyla Jai's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
but I can easily say my cheating wasn't actually as bad because I was for a large part of my time using them to help sweatervests, finding them in forest and offering them an org to join, protecting them from raids, etc? you shouldnt just downplay your actions because we were both out of order.

Reaction score
How are you going to compare Ayjay, someone who waited years, developed the PD, assisted with the majority of development and someone who didn’t minge to this specific situation. Two completely different scenarios lmao

Reaction score
killing a few players ingame unfairly vs committing a criminal offence twice, yeah you're right

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Alyt It's funny how little you know about the situation, if you had any idea what actually happened rather than trying to bring up hearsay it might prop up your argument a little better. I'm totally familiar with your situaiton, I was there when it happened buddy, can't say the same for you though?

You're super good at taking criticism ;)

Reaction score
i mean i was banned like 18 months ago, also developed the PD and assisted with different aspects of the community, don't see the point in waiting unnecessarily if i know i can be a decent staff, just requires a bit of trust from bolli, collier and them lot

Reaction score
@Ayjay i agree with alot of what you said in my original first reply but i definitely disagree with your belief that you aren't as bad as me and your belief that i dont want what is best for the community

Reaction score
@Husky so the 18 months i was banned doesnt count towards self improvement etc?

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Alyt Disagreeing with the fact I didn't do something as bad as you, without knowing what actually happened? I'm sure the streets of England are safe with you spraying PAVA in the face of anyone criticising you.

You're clearly not ready to be staff on a Garry's Mod server if you simmer like butter in a frying pan every time someone mentions a flaw you've got.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Alyt Proving yourself takes time, we haven't been able to see your improvement since you've been banned for so long? Maybe you are in tip top shape (doubt it with these replies lol), what we're saying is that you've not been back long enough to prove that to everybody.

Reaction score
@Ayjay and again, ive taken most of what you said well because you're literally right but im not going to let you act like you're mr goody two shoes. i dont know much more than what tom hill told me back when it happened

Reaction score
@Ayjay kk no worries, as ive said im trying for enforcer anyway because they need staff but fair play to them when i get denied and ill try again in a few months

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Alyt I never said I was the perfect player the entire 6-7 years I've been here? But I never started comparing us, did I? You did to try clap back at me for criticising you, that's the issue here. Like I said, our crimes against humanity aren't comparable, but even if they were... I spent months if not a year or so proving myself before being allowed back in. Why on earth would that be different for you, after what you did?

Reaction score
zxbLRaM.png

Reaction score
bruh we get it you don't like him, it's kind of obvious

but to say that he isn't ready because of haha ban is just you being hypocritical and quite frankly immature

speaking of which if we've never heard "the full story" let's hear it here and now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.