Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: TYMON007

STEAM ID: 64
: 76561198246846176 ID: STEAM_0:0:143290224

IN-GAME NAME: Grzegorz Duda

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have a lot of experience playing on perp in general. During my countless hours of playtime I have helped many new players on my way, either on the help chat, or in person, by explaining them things from the most basic i.e. how to move around the map, to the more specific such as creating illegal substances or choosing their next car. As a police officer and supervisor I shown many police officers that are now SOs and CPLs how to become better police officers, and develop in the PD. I am also in RTT, where I do teach officers on how they could get better. As a supervisor I also enforced rules before by demoting other players for minor and more serious rulebreaks. Even though my playtime is fairly high, I have a squeaky clean record(except from 2 warnings), in over 1000hrs platformę, which indicates that I know the rules very well. Same goes for the pd, where in over 400hrs on duty, in my history I only got 1 Written waring and a reprimand. I do enjoy helping people on perp in general, and I just feel happy if I managed to help someone out and see them play more instead of them just mass rdmming because they don't understand how things work and get annoyed. I also do enjoy serious RP, and trying to break the limits of the game, by imagining something that was written in /me and /desc. I am a fan of serious police gameplay, but sometimes I can also goof around for a minute.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My dedication towards the server can be verified by my cop playtime and roles, where I try to involve myself as much as I can in order for the PD to be a better place. I do work for the IA as well, where I enforce the officers quality control, offences, and policy breaks. I do maintain an active presence on TS, as it is also required for RTT and IA. Often I join the server in a late night BST hours, where I might be able to help players when no other/less than usual staff members are online.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. - I do maintain active presence on the PD discord, so there are no problems with also hopping more often to the Help and Support tab on main discord

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tymon was the person who shown me the server around back in the day when I joined, and due to my clean record i belive that he did it in very proper manner. Besides that while playing together with Tymon I noticed that he very often begins conversation with new players, either by explaining them something or just asking whether they need to be introduced to how the server works.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Could you actually elaborate on this one? I would like to hear why do you think so.

Reaction score
Could you actually elaborate on this one? I would like to hear why do you think so.
you were being rude during the discussion in shoutbox last week, also being unhelpful, which is the opposite of what a helper does. Granted I was doing the same, but I'm not trying to be helper. Also, don't be helper, it sucks.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Alright, now i understand, although still doesnt understand the unhelpful part as it was a discussion between the two of us and one other person and we definately had different views on the topic. I dont think i did sth especially unhelful tho.

Reaction score
Alright, now i understand, although still doesnt understand the unhelpful part as it was a discussion between the two of us and one other person and we definately had different views on the topic. I dont think i did sth especially unhelful tho.
Also as far as I can tell you do little more than play cop. I've only ever seen you on as cop in-game, and about half of this application is you talking about your PD stuff. You seem to think being a high rank in the PD, as well as the various division-specific stuff you do is all you need to know in order to be a helper. A good example being that you don't seem to know about the reply button on the forums, in which it quotes the message you reply to. Either that or you're just not using it, idk.

Now, at the risk of getting a warning for 1.whatever, I'm gonna say what I think. I think you're a bit of an elitist, and that you take your PD rank too seriously, which imo is indicative of a larger problem within the PD but that's a discussion for another day. I mean, when the thread for the PD game night was up you replied saying we should play squad and have the high ranks be squad leaders and shit. You didn't say 'damn squad is a good game, I like x about squad', you said 'hey, lets do this, but only if i get to boss people about'
That's the last thing I want in anyone who's even tangentially connected to a position of authority

Reaction score
  • Staff
Oh i actually hardly play squad i meant that the high command will be the commanders, as i am not even in any command, and i dont play squad whatsoever, i have like 20hrs so i woulnt be confident being a leader. Tbh i even asked my friend now if it sounds like this and he responded with "no, it would just be cool". Im sad that you judge me in such way not knowing me whatsoever.

And yes, i dont see the need to use the reply button, as the conversation is only between us for now, so I don't see the need of quoting the same message that is visible above.

Yes, I am a cop main, however there were times in the past i was crim main as well. When vast majority of my friends left perp, as they got bored, I was just hopping on duty, as I had noone to play crim with. I understand that people with more differential playstyle have better chances, however I do feel that roleplaying proffesional cop proves that I have some skills, that are required for helper. I definately don't take my PD rank seriously, I treat it as my own achievement of course, but it's nothing more. What I do treat seriously is how i perform and play on duty, as I just enjoy the serious RP aspect of the PD. IMO there are no Police simulators so accurate, as PERP itself, because if there were, I would be playing them instead.

I don't want to offend you in any way, I don't mind your comments about me, as I get a better understanding how people might percieve me, which is also always useful. I do also think that we are getting off topic a bit with some of the stuff.

Reaction score
Your communication language is so harsh. I'm not saying every staff member has a very nice language (especially when I am super-mad) but it's important to be able to know yourself so you can prevent things from happening. But you seemed to be not aware of what's up with your attitude as we can example the Allen's reply, he told you about your behaviour and you needed an elaboration on what's wrong with your behaviour.

Another note to an attitude problem is where you've actually been rude to a staff member via OOC. I will share it as a little detail below. I will be hiding the staff member's name that you've mentioned in the OOC.

"TYMON007 Grzegorz Duda STEAM_0:0:143290224 [OOC] ***** dont close the f6s so fast, yo didnt fix shit" - Not that far, maybe like 10 days ago. Doesn't look that bad when it comes to evaluate the matter but this is just an example. Surely we can find more such this if we dig through but I would prefer to share just what I've personally witnessed.

Other than the attitude problem, I never saw you helping anyone in /help or /ooc.

Another detail I'd like to leave because I couldn't understand the reason behind it. Why did you decide to explain your whole PLPD career in "WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?" section. There is no minimum word requirements for that section and your PLPD career has zero effect on staff member applications.

Reaction score
Yes, that is because I was joking about it, and im sure who was the staff member, If youve seen my conversations with A1L in instance, you would understand, that thats not offensive, but rather something that we both know isnt. HOWEVER I do understand that doing that in OOC was a violation.

I do have an accent, that I am aware some people treat as offensive. I cant really fix it, and back in the day I even got an OR from an officer, that understood it, and actually told me to fix it, however while speaking so much english, its impossible. The point is, i don't really mean it.
1672964988102.png

As we speaking I even managed to help someone near city garage to find way to his apartament in projex!

Once again I will repeat, that I DO BELIVE that being in the PD might indicate i posess SOME skill, that will be useful as a helper. I am not saying that its ALL I need, and I cant see why its such a big deal. I just enjoy being in the PD. There are main crims, there are main cops, Ive seen main crims being helpers, so why cop mains cant?

I will still take the lesson from what you wrote me, but I do belive still that you are a bit too harsh on me, as in general, as you are apparently only aware of one side of my general image, and you can't really notice the other.

Reaction score
And I do also understand, that when Ill ever become a staff member, it will be significant to hesitate from doing such things on OOC, as you have to maintain the good image of the whole staff.

Reaction score
And I do also understand, that when Ill ever become a staff member, it will be significant to hesitate from doing such things on OOC, as you have to maintain the good image of the whole staff.
The thing is that people will associate your general image with you even when you become a staff member, it's not like you get a clean slate.

I do have an accent, that I am aware some people treat as offensive
An accent is the way you speak, I am aware that I have a Dutch accent but that does not mean that I can be offensive even though some people might find Dutch demeanor too straight forward. An accent doesn't make you offensive per definition.

All I can recommend you to do is build a positive image within the community and then consider applying for staff.

Reaction score
Normally i dont reply on such things but now i do. I only saw you in the PLPD because i also play as officer most of the time. I always see you as a friendly and direct person, i saw you helping people many times and you even helped me out with PLPD questions.

I would say a +1.

Reaction score

You need to be more known as a positive contributor within the community, part of the way you could do this is by joining and participating in the community discord, making more public posts in the forums and shoutbox, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.