Unturned

Reaction score
People give unturned a bad rep for having similar graphic styles to minecraft.
If you are looking for more of a laid back but semi serious version of DayZ Unturned is a good place to find it.

It features a very similar system to DayZ with the item systems and targets.
Looking for people to play just PM me or add me on steam

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong at all with unturned its a great game! as the developer Nelson Sexton is 17 years, and have made great a progression with the game itself

If you look at the 2.0 version and the 3.0 version you can see a great difference between those to series

I also have played it alot :p

Reaction score
I cannot remember exactly who joined in, but last year (around), a handful of players from PERPHeads decided to make an Unturned (unofficial) server. It was fun whilst it last, but the game lacked flair and enjoyment after a while of playing it. Would be interesting to give the game another run, now that updates have been released.

Reaction score
I played it not so long ago, had a good water base with my mate and wouldn't mind having another bash at it.
I'm up for a game.

Reaction score
Unturned isn't a bad game. I like it. The problem IMO is the community. Its full of 12 year old kids who still draw with crayons. The maps are preety cool and all, but are quite small. The game can be compared to stranded deep (wake up, eat, drink, make a base in one day, repeat ). Its preety much this: spawn in, search nearby town, find all shit you need, kill 20 people, build a wank shack, grow plants, die, respawn, repeat. I prefer DayZ because it's more realistic. It has good ballistics, loads of items, loads of ammo types, 223km2 of land to explore, so many playstyles...

The way loot spawns in Unturned (atleast what I have witnessed) is when you loot all items in a town, they just respawn in like 10 mins. In DayZ Standalone however, if there is a full server of freshspawns on the coast, loot will spawn there. As it is being picked up, it spawns in at the inland towns like Novodmitrovsk, Novy and Stary Sobor, Vybor, Zelenogorsk... To make players go inland to get food.

Both games have their downsides, noone is the 'Crown Jewel' of survival games, just another MMO.

Reaction score
I got the f*ck*ng gold upgrade and even a mythical, omg I'm an idiot!