Update Log - 02/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Would be nice if it ONLY disabled it and not forced people in it outside or kill em when inside.

Reaction score
Would be nice if it ONLY disabled it and not forced people in it outside or kill em when inside.

Then TFU would just stay inside of it forever as they don't have to follow orders under gunpoint when they've already been shot at.

Deleted member 5920

Thanks for balancing the game so you know that 1 TFU on duty during peak time (aka now) is sure to die without any chance whatsoever.

Just for context that was 4-6 people firing fully automatic with a G3A3 which uses sniper ammo.

Reaction score
Boo Hoo, you cry about us killing you and you were 1 tfu against 8 people. OMG NEW UPDATE IS SO SHIT CIVS ARE TOO STRONG RIGHT NOW. We are not strong you are just not smart enough and you come alone and die alone. So get the fuck outta here with thanks for balancing.
Did you read the fact that there is only 1 TFU on duty? What are you talking about 'not smart enough' lol? Am i suppose to just sit at the PD then because there is nothing the PD can do because of the imbalance?

Deleted member 4116

Did you read the fact that there is only 1 TFU on duty? What are you talking about 'not smart enough' lol? Am i suppose to just sit at the PD then because there is nothing the PD can do because of the imbalance?
Why the fuck go there if you know you gonna die? Use your brain, instead of driving the big ass van right infront of them, try to snipe them from like somewhere they won't notice than dip and go in another position?

Reaction score
You're called TACTICAL firearms UNIT. Bust out fucking TACTICS THAT YOU'VE "LEARNED/AQUIRED" in ur training for TFU. So far the only TACTIC u have is crying in OOC like the rest of us.
If you haven't noticed, terrorist use 7.62 to kill people while they're inside their car and instantly killing them thru glass and metal. As well as cartel's shoot up police while they're in their vehicle and killing them instantly aswell.

Reaction score
Wait? I really hope I'm wrong but can you destroy the S.W.A.T Van with your average assault rifle? I thought a destructible S.W.A.T van was supposed to make it more balanced not tip it over to the other side. Make the S.W.A.T Van destructible with only sniper ammo so there is a bit of a risk when trying to take out the S.W.A.T van instead of crowding around it with a bunch of M4s and AKs. Not very realistic when you take out an armored vehicle with 5.56 rounds. (Rifle ammo=no Sniper ammo=yes_

Reaction score
Why the fuck go there if you know you gonna die? Use your brain, instead of driving the big ass van right infront of them, try to snipe them from like somewhere they won't notice than dip and go in another position?
Yeah because i am all seeing and should know that there will be 8 people ready to shoot me up at anytime, because i'm tactical and all. Even your 60IQ dumbrate squad should understand that's not possible lol

Wait? I really hope I'm wrong but can you destroy the S.W.A.T Van with your average assault rifle? I thought a destructible S.W.A.T van was supposed to make it more balanced not tip it over to the other side. Make the S.W.A.T Van destructible with only sniper ammo so there is a bit of a risk when trying to take out the S.W.A.T van instead of crowding around it with a bunch of M4s and AKs. Not very realistic when you take out an armored vehicle with 5.56 rounds. (Rifle ammo=no Sniper ammo=yes_
You can take it out with any gun afaik, M4's work just fine.

Reaction score
You're called TACTICAL firearms UNIT. Bust out fucking TACTICS THAT YOU'VE "LEARNED/AQUIRED" in ur training for TFU. So far the only TACTIC u have is crying in OOC like the rest of us.

If you haven't noticed, terrorist use 7.62 to kill people while they're inside their car and instantly killing them thru glass and metal. As well as cartel's shoot up police while they're in their vehicle and killing them instantly aswell.
You are talking about everyday use vehicles i am talking about an armoud bulletproof van.

Reaction score
That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard, anyone on the server helps each other and you can never know when you're safe as a cop, the guy you just looked at behind you probably is carrying a double barrel shotgun and will pop your head of, it's dumb idiotic and retarded. I'd rather sit in the fucking car and look at the horde of retards running around trying to kill me.

Reaction score
While this is good as it would allow for there to be more TFU on duty and will reduce the 1v8 thing but could result in more minge.

That's what staff members are for? They should be able to enforce it on the rare occasions which it would happen. I mean when it didnt need a whitelist there wasnt that much of a problem.

Reaction score
Ez resolution make tfu unwhitelisted.
View attachment 3013
Naaaah man. Never gonna happen.
"SWAT was just unorganized" then "PD is underpowered" then "civilians are too OP, give cops more guns" then "SWAT van can get destroyed reee"
People just find something to moan about. I really want SWAT back or in a different system where it would be more accessible with actual limits. Making it not allowing every dummy to join, but rather the majority.

We just wanna have fun, that's all.

Reaction score
Thanks for balancing the game so you know that 1 TFU on duty during peak time (aka now) is sure to die without any chance whatsoever.

Situation seems like poor timing to me. Outnumbered, outgunned as well as the car blocking your path slowing your van was like a recipe for disaster
While I do think the SWAT van is a creation of Satan himself, it did seem as if the SWAT van was destroyed too fast through small arms when I consider the concept of it.

Reaction score
Slayers video shows just how bullishit this is, we're talking armored vans, not regular cars. It's probably like 2cm of armor, you can't pen that with an assault rifle lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.