Update Log - 07/02/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can't wait for "RR Org XP".

Good to see an actual update though :)

• Organization Teamspeak
We have added the option to create and edit teamspeak channels. The higher level you are, the more channels you can have. Every organization will start out with a Lobby, that can be renamed.

What would be the possibility of having a guest channel where an org member with perms can invite people with a code?

Reaction score
Hey nothing involved in this suggestion, Just wanna say that this music really was nice while reading the new updates!
Thanks for the hard work everyone.

Reactions: Sam

Deleted member 5577

will we see the bank account make a return? I also like tylas idea of being able to charge members that would be pretty useful. Lastly how will you decide to remove orgs based on alt accounts, I have a brother who sporadically plays I hope to not have my org deleted because he’s on the same IP as me

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
so u gain xp when u "do meth" well i guess i am going to burn my 3k stack of meth now FOR THE XP!

Sam

Reaction score
If you read my post you will see that the bank account is a planned update.

I don’t think we should share the way we detect alts and stuff, but if your brother plays it will be pretty obvious. I am more referring to people getting on a Alt, making rivals with main account and let main account kill the alt for xp. I hope people won’t try to cheat the system, but we all know that we have some people in the community that will try to.

Sam

Reaction score
In what scenario would a refund be required?

Most things are possible, the real question is if it’s worth it. How many people would actually use it?

Reaction score
So your saying the other org doesn't have to accept meaning I could just declare war with someone without them being fully aware and then just start targeting them?

Status
Not open for further replies.