Update Log - 07/02/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tomo's face after he smokes 500 meth only to be told he made 0 XP doing it
weisslist.jpg

Reaction score
If you don't want an org war then just give in to the opposing org's demands if they're reasonable like to fuck off from a district they're operating in.

Reaction score
Every organization will now be able to gain and lose xp (experience). When an organization have gained enough XP they will level up. The required XP for each level will increase based on member count. Required XP will also go up for each level, example;XP for level 1: 1000XP for level 2: 1250
I can see a loophole that could easily be exploited.

> Creates org
> Slugs through all the levels alone in the org
> Invites friends
> Ez fast level up without the side effects of having extra members who increase the max required XP to level up.

• Creative
Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
Maybe make it like some kind of a capture the point thing at a random place, org gets xp for every capturing point and kills they make and the org with the most points at the end wins and gets a reward with extra bonus xp.

Last edited:

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
its propably going to be legal xp for fishing so u can do it pistol cops wont destory u then

n0tMeLoL

@McGlinchy Obeese welsh gang coming in clutch with the dumb rates. You realize I don’t care about the rates, I’m just appalled by the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.