Update Log - 07/02/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A lovely update will definitely come with a few issues but I'm sure it is something that can be quickly addressed. Must be said, I like your new role as a developer, a very proactive and communicative individual within the role.

Sam

Reaction score
@Husky there will definitely be issues that has to be addressed pretty quickly, that’s why I’m releasing it on a Friday so I can push needed fixes during weekend if needed.
Biggest concern is that people will try to cheat the system to quickly gain XP.

Sam

Reaction score
@Al Capone It’s not in the works no, everything planned and everything that is being released is in the post above

Reaction score
So a limit to declare wars can be developed to avoid that? @Ayjay
X org already in war against 3 orgs so other org that not involved can't declare a war

Reaction score
It’d probably be miles quicker to level up with an org of about 10 people than it would doing it all alone

Sam

Reaction score
Good morning!

Anyone who have joined the server after today’s restart has noticed that nothing has really changed...

Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to pause the update, this due to last minute requirements and unforeseen issues.

I personally feel that us pushing small but often updates, is the right way to go. As seen in the past, updates gets players on the server. We have many nice updates in the works for the near coming future.

We, or should I say I apologise for announcing this a bit early. But I hope you understand that this update is really complex and it’s better that we spend a few more hours on it than pushing it, and breaking stuff.

I have been told that people were planning to join the server and play just because the update, and I’m happy to hear that! If you are one of those, join anyways. This afternoon and evening we will run some “events” on the server, such as raids etc....

As always, if you got any ideas, make a thread! I know we have a big backlog of tasks, but we will try to push as much good content as possible.

And for those who wonder what the new release date is, I can say that it will be announced in the coming days.

While waiting for the update you can listen to some more Elton John.

Status
Not open for further replies.