Update Log 08/12/2020 & Christmas - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fixed issue where items got removed when something exploded near them
  • They now get sent back to storage
I'm not aware how it worked but if this works for weapons, won't this be easily abused by just blowing up ur guns mid gunfight. Extreme example but you know, its perp.

Correct me if I am retarded though

Reaction score
I'm not aware how it worked but if this works for weapons, won't this be easily abused by just blowing up ur guns mid gunfight. Extreme example but you know, its perp.

He fixed it so it doesn't work anymore as if you bombed bz shops it would delete the guns for sale upon them exploding by the bomb

Sam

Reaction score

This is a non-existing issue, no one blows guns up to return them to the storage, which would be so expensive, and unneeded.
This is how it's intended to work.

Sam

Reaction score
style-logo-christmas.png

PERPHeads - A Festive Garry's Mod Community
Update 09/12/2020

Hi,

Here are some changes that @Ayjay, and I have worked on, that will go live after the next restart.
This update contains new materials, so a game restart after content pack update may be required.

Changes,
  • Added two new christmas sweaters.
    • Sam.
    • Collier.
  • Moved Christmas Sweaters to their own category at Jennifer's.
    • Unfortunately this will result in people already wearing christmas sweaters getting a random Knit Sweater.
      • The Christmas Sweaters will as always only cost $1. So we do not see this as an issue. While you are at it, remember to put on a Santa Hat :).
  • Made it so players with less than 3 days playtime can drive government vehicles even if they have an active ticket.
  • Updated the police hat material
    • Before:
      fBydhkd.png
    • After:
      W1rO2MJ.png

Big thanks to,
Suggestions:
@BigBenji
New Police Hat Material: @McGlinchy

Ayjay

Reaction score
Hi guys!

The 2020 Holiday Doll will be released on 01/01/2020 along with a few other updates! Apologies for the delay, also expect more updates from myself and @roxie at the start of next year.

I hope you all have a great start to the new year and you all stay safe.

Deleted member 5577

Hi guys!

The 2020 Holiday Doll will be released on 01/01/2020 along with a few other updates! Apologies for the delay, also expect more updates from myself and @roxie at the start of next year.

Thank you @Ayjay I hope you too have a great new year!

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I hope you all stay safe inside your house! No going outside this year I'm afraid.

Please I'm serious I just wanna be able to go places again

Status
Not open for further replies.