Update Log - 12/12/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
8-mBcjWITLOUoS8YPnBsvw.png

lol lets strafe a lot because its **effective**
FBBF9B97561DB79D0550466EAF399F8005A56BC2

Reaction score
Pressing F for all the people who sold off there SMGs for dirt cheap because at the time they were as much use as a knitted condom.

Thanks for the update Devs me love you long time, But tis a shame SMG recoil wasnt AIDs when this happened:

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Now that I see that the MP5K is actually a fucking good concealable 9mm gun I am very Happy. Recoil is managable asf.

Reaction score
M4 is now fucked, seemed good when I read it
honestly, if you control it, it's perfectly fine. I actually prefer it because of my habits to control it, just requires more skill now imo

also, I've heard it's also more dependant on marksmanship too, which is interesting

rat

Reaction score
Finally the autists screamin raindance can shut up because we have a mechanic to regulate it over the more subjective eye of a staff member

Reaction score
TBH we should try to automate/feature as many rules or gamebreaking issues as possible instead of putting it all on the staff team and playerbase. Looks like we're slowly getting there :) This kind of stuff takes time, and I respect the time and effort @Bolli, @Fredy and @StephenPuffs put into fixing/featuring this stuff.

Reaction score
TBH we should try to automate/feature as many rules or gamebreaking issues as possible instead of putting it all on the staff team and playerbase. Looks like we're slowly getting there :) This kind of stuff takes time, and I respect the time and effort Bolli, Fredy and Stephen put into fixing/featuring this stuff.

Can we automate 3.4, so that you can't pull a gun while being gunpointed unless you are gunshots?

Also, we should create a Machine Learning algorithm to detect invalid names and not allow them.

Finally, we should automate 3.24, where NPCs call the police on witnessing a crime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.