Update Log 18/03/2024 - PLPD 2

Reaction score
As if the amount of drugs in the base are going to change the fact 12 flankers will pull up after the fact
mean you can raid more than 1 apartment and it will count as 1 raid :)

fighting people separated is better that fighting all together

Reaction score
Why was this added and can this be reverted next server restart? This was never a problem and if anything stopped players from breaking 3.4 by knowingly sitting in a warranted property.

Hungriges, puffermart and all industrial buildings should be 8 person. Dunno why office and farm would allow more, especially farm which has little floor space when cars are parked inside.
Reducing glass co. to 6 was really a head scratcher for me personally. Some of these are defo in need of tweaking

Reaction score
Nerf AS50 fire rate already
Controversial opinion: reset materials and firearms economy, overhaul the pricing (maybe introduce new expensive materials for the strong as fuck guns?), overhaul performance of some of the weapons (use the better viewmodels first of all and maybe overhaul how recoil generally works?). A reset sounds crazy and hell I know monolith have only just done a reset so it's pretty coincidental to even bring this up but if everyone started on a fresh path, it would be really refreshing.. snipers such as the as50, m82 etc genuinely aren't a big loss for what it does and its worth considering you can just shit out 50k these days.

Reaction score
Controversial opinion: reset materials and firearms economy, overhaul the pricing (maybe introduce new expensive materials for the strong as fuck guns?), overhaul performance of some of the weapons (use the better viewmodels first of all and maybe overhaul how recoil generally works?). A reset sounds crazy and hell I know monolith have only just done a reset so it's pretty coincidental to even bring this up but if everyone started on a fresh path, it would be really refreshing.. snipers such as the as50, m82 etc genuinely aren't a big loss for what it does and its worth considering you can just shit out 50k these days.
maybe if there was actually something to spend money on besides cars :eek:

Reaction score
Make a second server with a completely reset database no cars no guns. Be something fun to try

Reaction score
perp should just have wipes like tarkov and rust, i wanna see people raiding and defending with shitty pistols

Reaction score
If you transport drugs from a property to another (e.g. your own) after a raid will those planters that you stole be affected by a penalty if one was present when you harvest them? Or does it check how many are on your property during the time of harvest?

I probably worded this wrong but I can explain this in non-special English if you're confused.

thanks xeronise