Update Log - 26/11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Update Log - 26/11/2018
style-logo.png
There will be a significant update tomorrow morning, mainly focused around helping various aspects of the server stay balanced at all levels of activity. While I'm not going to go into detail on all of the numbers that we have chosen, then general approach is to aim for low risk resulting in low reward and high risk resulting in high reward if successful. As we have only been able to test balance settings on spreadsheets, once these changes have been live for a while we can tweak them if we receive detailed and constructive criticism on how fair and balanced they are.
  • Added another radio station
  • Added a new event
  • Added a /call command to speak to people you are on the phone with
  • Stopped adverts being anonymous
  • Improved how the Mayor Election runs
  • Mayor can now adjust the Road Crew salary and job slots
  • Mayor can now pay Medics and Firefighters more
  • Police slots now scale with the number of players online and are not controlled by the Mayor
  • The Bank Vault now restocks faster
  • Significantly more money can be stolen from the bank when there are lots of police online
  • The bank can be robbed when there are less cops on duty, but for less reward
  • Money laundered from the bank robbery is now only shared between those who survived
  • Staff Sergeants and higher now have keys to all police vehicles
  • Fixed life alerts spamming during events
  • Fixed planter attachments not being visible when dropped as an item
  • Fixed secret service thinking they can open trunks
  • Fixed Police Computer showing criminals wearing police uniform
  • Fixed people being told to learn math when they weren't that bad
  • Fixed getting G3A3 magazines from the armoury
  • Fixed players not being put out by water
  • Fixed various visual bugs and exploits
Thanks to @Sdac2 for the radio, @Samuel for finding bugs to fix, @Dom_ for the bank robbery balance, @ICE_KILLER99 for testing the /call command, and @Carrot for general testing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Winner winner chicken dinner, now we can have more than 2 minge rc trucks ;);)

Reaction score
I can't lower PD slots anymore?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOW HOW WILL I TRIGGER THE PD WITH NO SLOTS

Reaction score
  • Money laundered from the bank robbery is now only shared between those who survived.
This is a bit aids, seeing that I am now the biggest enemy of the roadcrew worker who's on 24/7. I can already smell the accidents after bank raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.