Update log 27/04/2023 - The Organisation Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/organizations/cl_organizations.lua:25: bad argument #1 to 'WriteUInt' (number expected, got string)
1. WriteUInt - [C]:-1
2. ResortHierarchy - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/organizations/cl_organizations.lua:25
3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/organizations/gui/rankoverview.lua:132

[phac] Warning! A net message (perpheads_organization_rank_hierarchy) is already started! Discarding in favor of the new message! (perpheads_cheat_check)
1. sendCheating - addons/phac/lua/phac/cl_anticheat.lua:73
2. unknown - addons/phac/lua/phac/cl_anticheat.lua:378

Reaction score
sadly cant take SS atm we have +25 member not active from 1mon
not sure when last time was zerging ( maybe when i was mayfair) the real thing that should get change is plpd slots
i dont think it will fix org zergs bc i can make 5 orgs and every org have 8 people and they are allys

also how would people pay for guns ?
9k for 15min

playing to have fun (grow drugs)
@Dank change it to players who are online KID

Reaction score
Removed Business Shops and Bazaar Front Doors
To reduce the abundant shootouts and bazaar raids and bank raiders hiding there, we have decided to trial the removal of the front doors of bazaar and business. If problematic the doors will be returned
FFS no more morning tax you hit my income
as what @rxsm also it dont count org member on dute

Reaction score
Very excited to log on after this update,hopefully bugs have ironed out by the time I get back from college and there is no longer 45 min respawn timer lmao.

Reaction score
Very excited to log on after this update,hopefully bugs have ironed out by the time I get back from college and there is no longer 45 min respawn timer lmao.
We’re filtering out all bugs right now, any small issues or unclean things would be great to know so we can clean it up before the end of the day

Reaction score
Has the extended NLR been factored into cops that die in or near PD? It means we cant get our car and go back on patrol for 15 minutes if PD is inside our NLR zone.

• Agree
Reactions: GP
Reaction score
Has the extended NLR been factored into cops that die in or near PD? It means we cant get our car and go back on patrol for 15 minutes if PD is inside our NLR zone.
run to bank and ask for pick up

Played within the last 2 weeks
maybe think about it again (Drugs part)

New idea make it depends on online org members and dose not count org member who are on on dute

Reaction score
Update is cool but drugs don't seem worth it if even if your in a medium size org as you are still getting a significant amount of drugs gone. 60% yield for example with cocaine would get you something around 14-17 leaves, for 40 minutes of growing that just does not seem worth it at all. Another example is meth, if you cook meth the ingredients cost something around 6k ish. Whereas if you are getting a yield of 40 meth that is worth 10k, If you do the maths you get 4k profit per methm cooking batch. Meth takes a decent amount of time and attention so overall its simply not worth it

Reaction score
I think the debuff for yield should be applied only when a big org harvests somebody's drugs who is NOT in their org or an ally. That way it assures when they raid they would get less due to it being easier to actually overwhelm their opponent considering the sheer numbers of them? That's my only off the top guess-fix for the complaints regarding this change.

Reaction score
So a org is only allowed to have 5 members? Am i reading correct if I press F3 in the server, it says maximum members 47/5 and i need it down to 5/5.............

Status
Not open for further replies.