Valentine's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Valentine

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: So it's almost been a year since I've made my previous attempt for enforcer, time has changed since and so has the server alongside people. I'll be honest, it took me 9 bans and 14 warnings to decide to make an in-game change about my attitude and I believe I have been doing good so far, keeping a clean punishment record and ridding myself of the previous attitude I used to play with. I am aware of the fact some people disliked me due to how high and mighty I could get back then, though I've been really trying, aiming for a better impression of myself since I've had in-game goals for some time now. I've ticked off command but I couldn't do without trying for enforcer. Much like the previous application, I don't have a very high expectation for this application to go through but this will be more like a survey thing for me to see what people make of me and what would their opinions be if I actually tried for staff. Some of you may suggest that I go for helper first but I have always seen myself as more directly in the things and I believe I have the capability to handle administrative server work as I've done it previously in some of the communities. Although I may be rusty, I am still open to learning.

My time on this server (Since April 2020) has given me sufficient knowledge to be able to enforce the rules to some extent. As I have said, I have the essential skills which I will mention more in-depth at the time due to my playtime & experience so combining them with in-game experience, I think I might just make it. Though again, I have no problem learning things in more detail since I have a passion for it. Some of you may have had miscommunications with me or in-game arguments but at the end of the day, I'd like to point out the fact we're solely strangers to each other and the things that are done or said whilst playing on the server should not be taken to the heart at all and if I had hurt anyone's feelings, I want to take a step and apologize for it here. People are very different from what they are in-game which is as it should be and I am aware it's just not right to make assumptions about others, I thought this was something worth mentioning.

In particular, I have my own qualities that I think would add well to the staff team:

• I am constantly active on Steam & Discord, I try to be active as much as I can on TeamSpeak (Mostly muted & responding when I'm poked) but I am working on my activity to improve it furthermore. I also play on the server regularly so I can be there whenever I'm needed both in-game and out of the game to sort something out. I present myself actively on the OOC/Help chat, trying to help whenever I can with the questions people have whether it's related to in-game mechanics or rule knowledge. Myself being quite reachable is good and I believe it would aid the current staff team well.

• I am a dedicated and organized person IRL, so it is safe to say that I can handle whatever's given to me on time except for emergencies, and I believe I have already proven this trait in the positions I hold within the PD. This also proves and backs up the fact that I can be trusted with confidential things and an administrative position on the server since the ones I keep can still be considered serious roles with responsibilities I am confident in taking. I will stick by the role and do my best during my time as an enforcer if I receive a chance with it, I give my word.

• I am an unbiased person, I make sure to put away my friendships and emotions during some things I face IRL, so of course, as a part of my personality, I have no issue reflecting it in-game to make fair & equal decisions while taking care of staff work. I believe this is very crucial and one of the biggest traits I have that will assist me during my time as an enforcer, so lucky me I guess?

That's pretty much about it for the important stuff, I didn't want to write paragraphs and paragraphs since people may not be bothered to read it, I kept it brief as much as possible. So to sum it up, I am willing to dedicate my time to staff work in order to enforce the rules whilst keeping it brief, fair, and organized. I have decent verbal & written communication so I don't think I will have a tough time fitting in.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I await everyone's feedback on this application, I need your thoughts & I will respond as much as I can to everyone's feedback. I believe I have made my motives & qualities clear and I will use these qualities mentioned to the best in order to aid the team as much as possible. Again, I believe I have some vital skills that could really come into use and as I am an open-minded person, I have no issue learning the ropes to take it to the next step. I currently meet all the requirements to be eligible for the role, I guess time will really show but whether I make it or not, I will still consider making more improvements on myself and maintain the decent quality I already possess. Thanks for your time...

Reaction score
It seems to me that Valentine has really worked on his behavior and approach to the server. He is a veteran player who has a lot of experience and great knowledge of the rules. I believe he should be given a shot at enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.