Walker (May aswell try)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right well, yes I was demoted for something quite serious and if you don't know why then I won't go into it now. Its turned into a joke between friends seeing as it was almost a year ago now. This will most likely lead to people saying they I am un-trustworthy and they are perfectly fine thinking that considering what I did. I regret what I did and the only what I can prove, again, that I can be trusted is with the opportunity to be a staff member again. There is also the other part of where recently (Month ago?) I caused a lot of :beef: in the form of some threads, these started out as discussions but I feel like I escalated them when I shouldn't have and made them where they are today. I am sorry for both of these but I just needed to put this down before the actual Application.

STEAM NAME:
Walker

IN-GAME NAME:
Ben Walker

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:56604491

Great Britain

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I regret not being able to help the server, my time as a mod was great and I actually enjoyed responding to reports and helping people out. Not so much the banning part as that is not actually fun but rules are rules. It ended in a bad way and I want a chance to redeem myself (In a way) by hopefully getting enforcer again. I feel like I could help the staff team by responding to reports and generally helping players solve their issues. I am active and will at all times try to be as unbiased as possible, even if I feel like I will be biased towards a certain individual I would rather get another staff member to deal with it. These are just some things I thought I would do to make sure I am a good staff member (If accepted).

I don't really make action requests because when I feel that someone has broken a rule it is generally dealt with via a /report or I just talk to the person. Not everything requires a post where everyone can see what the person did and judge them on it - I think as a Enforcer I could continue doing this. My rule knowledge is actually good, even with two offences this year (Which I will go on to explain later) I still know how to interpret the rules and can enforce them to a good standard.

My previous experience as a moderator here means I am familiar on how it all works. This will allow me to quickly get into ensuring all players can have an enjoyable time here. My playtime also contributes to me being able to help players well due to my extensive experience with the gamemode, specifically PERPheads.

My warnings/bans:
This seems to be a thing now so here we are.

Over two years I have only received 3 warning and 1 ban, 3 of the warnings are atleast 6 months old and are spread out across 3 years. We all make mistakes and 3 of mine. The time difference between them all represents my rule knowledge however I will admit I broke them and that it was a mistake. My one ban, I got this ban in April and I can't say I am pleased with it. At the time I was having a bit of fun with @Duffy the mayor untill his SS rammed into my car. Knowing the taxes were a bit high I wrongfully decided to kill him over this. At the time I believed I was in the right however looking back I can see it was way too little for what I did. Dispite this I still believe I am able to become a enforcer as I have cleaned up my act after the 'dip' in rule breakages.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am on basically every day however usually in the meme personal channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: There are a couple members of the community who I have a couple disagreements with and I want to start a clean slate with them. Sorry if this feels like a apology, I didn't mean for it to sound like a sob story.

Last edited:
Reaction score
An obvious -Support.

You were an extremely good Moderator in my eyes and are very good with the community however you abused and were demoted after that stupid mistake you made.

You lost everyone trust within the staff team.
I do not want you back in the staff team after what you did.

EDIT

Don't get me wrong if Walker had not been demoted this would be an obvious + support and is obviously the best candidate however his previous actions have caused this and I cannot give my support to an applicant who was demoted for a pretty bad reason.

Edit again lmao.

Walker was an excellent Moderator before he was demoted and it was a real shame he did what he did, I don't want a person who I cannot trust on the staff team even though he would be very capable of doing it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

In my eyes walker has certainly matured. His ban in April was a minor one at that. He was a very good admin and whilst he may have made mistakes, the amount of times I read people sitting here saying "Well he may have mass RDM but he deserves second chance" is cringy. However, walker genuinely does deserve another chance.

Full +Support, good luck walker.

Reaction score
+support, his rule and law knowledge is fantastic and from what i heard he was a great moderator even tho he made a stupid mistake i know he wont repeat it, i really want to see you in the staff team you are friendly and nice guy,
wish the best for you.

Reaction score
I'd like to actually know what you did to be demoted as I would guess a lot of others who aren't aware would like to know before supporting or not supporting your application. It's kind of important to know your background in the staff team so I can get an idea of your past experience and the level of "abuse" that you committed.

EDIT: After getting some information from a lovely chap, I'm going to be neutral on your application. Yes, you are a long time member and a friendly, well mannered player, but you did indeed abuse quite badly from what I've been told. Therefor, I'm finding it difficult to come to a decision on your application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support . Walker is an all round friendly guy. He is always helping and he is very mature for his age. He has a clear understanding of the laws and rules of the server. Would love to see Walker as a mod again.

M

Reaction score
Walker is well cute has repaired his reputation in the community in my honest opinion and would make a good enforcer. He actively participates on the forum, teamspeak and ingame, and has learned from his mistake. He was an excellent staff member before aside from the incidents he had later on, and I'm sure he won't apply to screw it up again.

Reaction score
In my opinion, Walker deserves another chance at this, sure he fucked up by doing what he did, but it's been quite a while since that now and he's definitely matured enough not to make such a mistake again. He's currently a PTO and a Supervisor in the PD, which shows his law knowledge is great and his rule knowledge is no different since he used to be a staff member, he is used to enforcing the rules from before and helping people out. +support :]

Reactions: M
Reaction score
I like you walker and to be honest yes you were a good staff at most times.

But the way you carelessly abused your noclip in order to snipe people? like seriously thats not good.
Im not sure what to think here like im sure you would be a great enforcer but I dont feel safe trusting you with noclip again.

But if you look away from the noclip abuse.
You were a good mod in general.
You were very friendly and always dealt with reports.
Your general attitude and rule knowledge is perfect.
You have been here for a long time.
You handled your other powers good.

So even though you really fuckt up with the noclip I will still support you in becoming an enforcer.

Reaction score
+support Walker is obviously a great candidate for enforcer because he was a mod before.
He's built up his trust again. Please rate agree or else

Reaction score
You fucked up big time .
Like mega big time.
But we all do , so I think it should be taken into account by the Senior Team how you are now rather than your past. I have never seen you break a single rule, your attitude towards the server and rule knowledge is mint.
You have been here for a long time so everyone knows you.

+Support

Reaction score
-Support From the video's i've seen, i don't think you deserve another chance you abused your powers to help yourself out. The abuse you did was highly selfish and you did it to gain items in the game. In my opinion you were a good Moderator and not other of times a moderator needs to be always good and must always help players out not steal from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.