• perp v4

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • stay at the same map evocity

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • we want to change it because we have bad fps at the city

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • we dont want to change it its good

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • we want to change it for other reason (write it if you chose these )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Since changing the map players has been lower at perp so can you say why you are not playing

you can vote for 2 poll

if you are not playing please don't vote and if you are banned for 6 month don't vote

thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Evocity is good as a temporary map but not as a permanent replacement for paralake. It's nice to have new buildings and new rp opportunities but that will get less interesting over time which will make shortcomings of the map a lot more apparent and annoying.

Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
i agree with you about buildings but the thing is the fps in the city is really bad and its hard to raid bank / have shootout

Mim

Reaction score
To be honest, I think it might be for the best especially if V5 is coming soon, hopping onto V4 up until that time will help with the transition especially for any new players. I did vote to keep evocity however, if this is to help go into V5 then I'm all for it

Reaction score
I tried giving the map a chance but the clippings are cancer, there are infinite spots to glitch out the map and abuse it, poles wreck your car going 30mph, its optimization is bad, it isnt made for a gamemode like this