Way too serious?

Too serious?

• Yes

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It's pretty crazy some people have this view that EvoCity was some magnificent era and people were saint roleplayers. Don't know about anyone else but I found 'those' times to be a massive game of cops and robbers, shoot outs on every traffic stop, raids everywhere and police chases all the time, it was very rare for any form of roleplay, but I found that pretty fun at the time.

Anyhow, I'd hate to think that people are under the impression they can't joke about in the PD, if your goofs and gags are getting you banned, you're doing it wrong. Take @Slayerduck for example lol, he goofs around 24/7 but he's still roleplaying. If you have any genuine concerns please contact me with them as I'd love to sort them out. The only thing I can say from reading this; times have changed? The server has a very higher standard of roleplay, I don't think people see that.

... How much of a burden do you find it to act professionally as a Corporal, Be able to back up all your decisions, Treat everyone with respect and lead by a good example?

//phone

Reaction score
Anyhow, I'd hate to think that people are under the impression they can't joke about in the PD, if your goofs and gags are getting you banned, you're doing it wrong. Take @Slayerduck for example lol, he goofs around 24/7 but he's still roleplaying. If you have any genuine concerns please contact me with them as I'd love to sort them out. The only thing I can say from reading this; times have changed? The server has a very higher standard of roleplay, I don't think people see that.

I was about to say, you can still make jokes as a LEO as long as you're doing your job and don't ruin anyone's roleplay with it. That being said i been told duo to the amazing fart i did over gov radio puts me in a position of possible promotion to LT. You'll be seeing me driving the pimp white mobile soon!

Reaction score
PH isn't serious enough with the kids driving about in their 120 mph cars, wearing a clown suit, screaming at everyone they pass, and making an RR when he go head-on with somebody on the highway while they're speeding, but people who harm people that got them jail time is apparently 2.1/3.4

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should be glad that this ain't HL2RP serious
the more serious, the more salty the community is
2rge13b.png