Weather effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Weather effects so there is a use for the weather app.

Short explanation (in notes):
- On a hot day forest fires can start
- On a cold day roads can be slippery
- Being tired faster on hot days

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The weather app is kind of useless right now, sure its nice and all but if effect would be added it would give jobs like roadcrew and firedepartment a much better rp expierence because fire department pretty much does nothing 9/10 times.

Optional additions:
- Roadcrew gets something to make roads normal again when they are slippery
-
-

Reaction score
Might be a little bit difficult to code and could create some lag if there were forest fires everywhere.
It's also not fair on the people living in that forest.

Reaction score
Random fires has been suggested and denied as it could easily lead to negative effects for players and therefore people would stop using properties close to for example the forest.

Reaction score
Support from me, this would finally make weather useful. The idea with fire in the forest when its about 30 °C and if it snows the street becomes slippery, would make the fireman and roadcrew job more useful.

Reaction score
The perp system actually has a temperature system built in, they just disabled the effects because they cause too much lag, I personally don't think this should be added back.

(there has not been a fire effect from what I know but this would just stop people from living in the forest houses.)

Reaction score
I like this idea but the random fire at the forests... Can fire start irl just because it is too hot? dunno if that can happen and if it CAN happen irl and added to the game then there should be like a law where cops cant patrol at the forest so people would live there but with a risk of fire so they wont stop living there? that's just my idea. Anyways that would be interesting if it was added. You have my SUPPORT

Ash

Reaction score
Denied,

When it's a hot day, stamina is already used faster than when it's not and random fires, as stated won't contribute to anything other than possible items lost or of such.

Status
Not open for further replies.