What are you grateful for this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

As a CHRISTIAN perpheads community (yes you heard me right @Creepis ) I was thinking what was everyone grateful for that either happened this year. Could also be for a certain person who's made your year extra special or more tolerable?

I'm grateful personally for medical staff at Watford General hospital who operated on my close friend after they found a cyst on his brain during the summer. Slightest bump on the head could've killed him but thankfully he's alive still and it's unreal how grateful I am.

Reaction score
grateful for the fact that ive found someone i genuinely love and care about who had been staring me in the face for 6 years

also grateful for the fact that ive found motivation within myself to bring about genuine self-improvement both emotionally and physically this year, look like a completely different person with the amount of weight ive lost and im very happy for it, gonna lose a little more to see how i look when im a bit slimmer then probably bulk up some more, also more open and comfortable with genuine emotional interaction + starting to find my footing and blossom properly socially as ive always been an anxious person

at the very least the back end of 2019 was great for me and i understand it hasnt been the same for others, so i wish them the best of luck with 2020

Deleted member 1235

Bruh brexit and trump, best year of the decade so far :booty:

Reaction score
Not much, I've been getting smashed by continuing and learning my apprenticeship as a nurse. Very glad for the people I worked for 6 weeks in a care home this year (almost hospice like), very friendly work environment and a nice change from the ambulatory work I'm usually in. Work colleagues can really cheer you up and motivate you, not just for work related matters and I'm glad to be in a social work environment where communication is key.

My docent told me that I should love myself more back in summer, really not sure what he meant but it stuck to me ever since on what I need to improve. Either way, he has been admiring some of my exams and studies I've been turning in lately so it seems I'm making progress? no clue.

Reaction score
Broke up with the fourth bimbo of the alphabetically ordered thots.

Met what will be some of my best friends for life at university.

Won a pole competition as the first Male competitor.

Got asked to be a bridesmaid twice...

And best of all I didn’t die from the heart attacks.

The years gone pretty well

Reaction score
2020 will be your best year as my sniper team will ensure to take you out.

Reaction score
I'm grateful that I have started caring about myself more than others, which is nice, and also not. Got my fat ass in the gym, stopped eating like a pig too, down 15kg/30lbs/2.15st, not bad. Sold my computer, no longer wasting my life away playing games all day. Instead, I'm wasting my life away letting everyone know what I'm grateful for when very few people actually care. I suppose I just want to reflect on my life, I'm quite lucky when I think about it though, despite being an outsider, and not having a million friends, I'm very happy, which I'm grateful for.

Reaction score
I’m grateful that I stopped playing and developed on my self and managed to earn the money I do.

I’m grateful that I haven’t died yet too