What do you order from fast food?

Reaction score
What do you order from McDonald's or Burger King even KFC.
As much as I like McDonald's I like Burger King better for the soothing burgers and delicious chips.

From McDonald's I order 20 nuggets and a drink or if not medium fries, hamburger and medium coke.

KFC boneless banquet.

Burger King hamburger, small fries and small coke.

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
McDonalds-Happy-Meal.jpg

Picture2.jpg

happy meal because i'm gangsta like that

mcwraps because they're delicious and are more healthy than those skyscraper burgers

Last edited:
Reaction score
cef094ef3c.png

And if i do buy something, i buy a burger. But that is rare as i never go to a fast food store :p

Reaction score
2 Cheeseburgers
1 Strawberry milkshake
Big french fries (I like em big)
McFlurry
And a 60 minute playtime in the Ronald McDonalds Gym

Reaction score
Here's what I usually say; En nia nuggets plus meny med Cola och curry på det, sen vill jag ha tre extra cheese - translated; One nine bits of nuggets +menu(large Fries and soda) with Cola and curry, I also want three extra cheese burgers

Reaction score
When in BurgerKing is usually take: Tendergrill Chicken(They discontinued it here;(), medium fries and maybe something else^^

When ordering from my favourite pizza joint Anatalyas pizza: I take one with Shrooms n some other stuff on it^^

And when i go to Mcdonalds: I HAVENT BEEN TO A MCDONALDS IN 3-4 YEARS CUZ ITS FUCKING SHIT!

We only have 3 KFC's in DK and none of them are close to where i live;(

Reaction score
When in BurgerKing is usually take: Tendergrill Chicken(They discontinued it here;(), medium fries and maybe something else^^

When ordering from my favourite pizza joint Anatalyas pizza: I take one with Shrooms n some other stuff on it^^

And when i go to Mcdonalds: I HAVENT BEEN TO A MCDONALDS IN 3-4 YEARS CUZ ITS FUCKING SHIT!

We only have 3 KFC's in DK and none of them are close to where i live;(
Shrooms?
[DOUBLEPOST=1434747865,1434747774][/DOUBLEPOST]@Torvald No they refill the machines and you can take more.