2.5 Excessive Negitivity,What is your Opinion On This Rule?

Reaction score
I wish it was enforced less in bazaar shootouts, especially when people lurk around for no reason. Other than that I don't have any problems with the rule.

Reaction score
I wish it was enforced less in bazaar shootouts, especially when people lurk around for no reason. Other than that I don't have any problems with the rule.

It is definitely more relaxed, have you or someone been punished for killing someone blatantly breaking 3.4? There’s staff that are also noclipping around in shootouts now slaying people who are just walking around, watching, or trying to mingegrab guns

Reaction score
Yes I understand that, but I would like 2.5 to not be applied as much if I shoot someone for lurking around
When I was a staff member we decided after a lot of moaning to just let people shoot random people in a shootout, atleast that's what I do, if you're there and just standing without running away you're a direct threat to the person with a gun. Just shoot them honestly

Reaction score
Rule 2.5 is the reason someone isn't burning down your shop because you have better prices and the thing that stops players from killing you on sight over minor inconveniences, it doesn't do any harm at all. Why would it be an issue?

Reaction score
We already mostly ignore people dying due to their own stupidity in shootouts and barely ever enforce 2.5 on people who kill them. I, myself, have become much more trigger happy and just start killing people who are in the way or making me nervous

Reaction score
If someone is AFK in a shop and there's a shootout I definitely shoot them if there's a risk they come back and get a hang of the situation and join in where they might end up shooting me, yes?
but you didnt give them a chance to respond! If they come back and kill you report them for 2.7! (If you tell them hands up) otherwise I'd consider it 2.5!

Reaction score
Its an Issue During Raids,Thats really The only Point ive seen it Used Especially in My Case,Since i Think thats the Only thing i got a Verbal for in the past like Month,Like i Think that if you Do not have a weapon you Should Verbally Say it,Cause Me Not Engaging in a gunfight Puts my Life at Risk of Being Wallbanged if you do have a gun.But thats my POV,Anyone Else got Stories?