Where are the devs

Deleted member 5920

"Why don't developers add more"

Hello? PERP isn't a work in progress it's a fully complete gamemode, anything now is just tweaks and since the devs do not play then the suggestions need to come from community. So not posting them anymore because they won't be implemented is a dumb logic cause how are the devs supposed to add more content if no one requests any.

Sam

Reaction score
I’m getting sick and tired of people leaving the community because the devs don’t release new content consistently and tbh it’s starting to make the server boring for me aswell and I am thinking of leaving the community for the 2nd time. There aren’t any events either maybe sometimes but that is like 1 hour of events then it’s back to cops and robbers. Please devs DO SOMETHING

Please share your opinions down in the comments:shifty::shifty:

What are you on about? @TinySlayer is currently working on new stuff... Fredy got school and tiny have a full time job, can't really ask them to prioritize perp over that...

Updates also take quite a while to create, all updates are made by the developers and not bought / downloaded.

As someone above said, perp is already a game mode that is fully developed, so you can't expect weekly updates.

Reaction score
did somebody say dev :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna: :tuna:

Reaction score
please know that me and @Mage are working on a fucking SICK update! You won't BELIEVE what we have in store for you guys!!! This is going to be EPIC!

I'm not gonna tell you why but all I'm saying is join this group on roblox for an EPIC experience in the new update; https://www.roblox.com/groups/3020686/PerpHeads#!/about

Also our AMAZING Owner @Alyt has been working on this
1BBF0E40A448B5B76394AC101B00100D471BFB47
for the past 6 months!!! this picture ladies an gentlemen is about to become a REALITY!!!!

and thanks to @Hazza who's a new content DEVELOPER!!!! the PD will now GET THEIR HELICOPTER!!!!
1024x768.jpg

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING COOL HELI THAT HE'S DELIEVERED AND IT'S GONNA BE TOTALLY EPIC SEEING THIS BEING USED IN CAR CHASES!!!!

THIS NEW DIVISION CALLED; SPECIAL POLICE AIRFORCE ZERVICES (SPAZ) FOR SHORT WILL BE RUN BY NO OTHER THAN
j9OvciT.png

@ErmakDimon

TOTALLY EPIC!!!