WhiteWolf's Second Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

STEAM NAME: {LWC} XxWhiteWolfxX MUSHIESBITCH

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Walker

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:77774968

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become enforcer for many reasons, but the main ones' are to help the community in the best way possible. And to be there for those in need of this. I've been in Staff Situations and have talked to the person(s) who have broken rules; @GraveDinosaur @LordTyla @Shaun @MrAaron - I've been there for people and always will be. I also help stop people from breaking rules. I didn't have the best 'start' in the community, and currently have one ban on record, can't remember what it was for however. My last application attempt got denied, and mainly I wanted to see what I could do to help me; My first try was to help me and to learn to do better in things for helping out; I am active in the /help chat, and will answer any questions' needed. Enforcer will be a big step; Which I am willing to take, I have admitted to doing things wrong in the past, and am usually 100% honest. We all make mistakes, and I've made a few. From my experiences on the server, I've witnessed multiple rules be broken and some reports weren't always dealt with. As from 26/11/2015 I sent around eight reports. But all got closed because they were over an hour long waiting time. I currently am in an organisation with Tyla, who has been there for me. Along with others'. Taking this step will be an amazing experience, And with the encouragement of others'. I will try my best! I've been with the PerpHeads community since Mid 2015; and have broken rules as stated before. As many people. @LEWIS 088 Has helped me to stop breaking rules by saying this; "80% of the rules are whether it's realistic or not, For example; You can go and do a drive-by in real life to an unarmed person, but then relate them to the server rules. You can't as you'd get banned or warned, but in real life you'd get a jail sentence" This was 'eye-opening', and will be to anyone. With new players' I've been there for some of them. Not all like @Kitty - But I've tried to help them. @Scrabuz has also been there; encouraging me and giving me support from the very start! Being on PerpHeads has became a hobby :kitty: Being around the people in the community has been a privilege. Along with being there for people! I've been active on expressing my point of view on Action Requests.

@Walker was one of the first staff members' I met in the community, he gladly shown me the map. Telling me rules and always being there for me! So I appreciate that.

I try my best; No matter what my mood ( A little music helps :) ) I'm always there to help and be active!

I have been a police officer a lot, and mostly have been, usually going as a dispatcher ( @Death Howl ) to show that I can 'lead' a large group of people. And have been going as a lieutenant to show I can command and lead an entire police force! ( @Sam ).

Over the past month; rule breakers have been swarming in, and i'd like to help out when a rule breaker is there. As stated, I can handle a administrative position ( thanks for being with me @Scrabuz ) and definitely maintain a good control of myself. I may be young, but I am mature. And that's what is needed. @Epithax has probably also witnessed I can control a situation to the best of my ability ( along with the following; @Blicky , @The HitMan , @GamingPeach - From the terror attack whilst I was LT ).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, and will stay that way! I am on everyday from when I get home from school til I go to bed ( which is usually 12PM )

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Even If I don't get it; It's the attempt that matters. And to show that I will be there for people whether I'm staff or not!

Mistakes that were in the last application:

Become more prominent within the community by having a notable presence in Help Chat and on the forums

- Check!

[ Proof: https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-wolfjie.11930/ , https://perpheads.com/threads/igamings-ban.11800/#post-87459 , https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-rare-pepe.11768/#post-87297 ]

Demonstrate the ability to control an administrative situation and being in a position of authority by roleplaying as a LEO more often. - Check!( Proof: @Blicky , @GraveDinosaur , @The HitMan , @Scrabuz )

Prove to the staff team that you have an in-depth knowledge of the rules by persisting to report rule breakers and express your opinion on Ban Requests etc. - Check!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Check

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Check.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - Yes I do.

You must have access to and use a microphone. - I do have a microphone

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Always!

P.S - @John Daymon - Forgot to tag you;
You were the staff member who helped me from day 1, flew me around the map at least twice - just to help me get some knowledge of it. And I appreciate it - Thanks!
And sorry for forgetting to tag you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support , I think Matt is one of the best people for the enforcer job, you are friendly, nice and a great part of the community, Matt

Reaction score
Matt has shown many skills some of those skills are, communication, teamwork, calm attitude and generally a friendly person. I wish you the best of luck matt. I believe your ready for this position !

Last edited:
Reaction score
First off: I think you should re-brand yourself instead of having an enforcer called XxWhiteWolfxX turning up to your situation saying "What can I do for you?".

I put comment tomorrow.

M

Reaction score
I personally don't see it happening but I'm not as strongly negative towards you having spoken to you on TS3 recently. Good luck, I'll update this post if anything changes.

Reaction score
First off: I think you should re-brand yourself instead of having an enforcer called XxWhiteWolfxX turning up to your situation saying "What can I do for you?".

I put comment tomorrow.

What? that's stupid lol.

We had a senior admin called 'Swiper The Fox'?
We've also had 'Mannerwaffel'

Don't be so autistic Aaron lol.

+Support: A minority of the community I enjoy roleplaying with, he has good rule knowledge (well, when we've been roleplaying at the least) very easy person to get a long with which is what everybody likes.

Goodluck!

Reaction score
Matt is really mature and friendly. I know him quite well as I used to roleplay with him in MI5.
I am going to support this application.

Reaction score
I've seen you sometimes in the server and Teamspeak, like Youseff said it's all pretty recent, just wait a little longer and then go for it again.

User0

I can say in a few situations when he needed help and when we were in the situations he was respectful, calm and did not interrupt anyone. I can say that's a good point on becoming an enforcer. I also see him in the help chat pretty much everytime I'm on the server. He's also active on TeamSpeak because we have a chat here and there. I can agree that you're definitely working on your role-play and rule knowledge. Nothing right now that concerns me. Good luck :penguin::panda::penguin:

Alex

+Support, good leo, knows the rules very well, i think your fit for a enforcer!

Reaction score
denied.jpg

User has just been warned for 5.5, so doesn't meet the requirements.​

Status
Not open for further replies.