Who are you voting for

• Conservative

• Labour

• Other irrelevant party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
0D2333A6A7A09F4093F400C78F0B32D3E47F2813

Reaction score
@Jay_ ah yes ignorant brit ignoring the fact that his country is in fact worse than Sweden despite of how poorly Sweden has been doing recently

Deleted member 4084

@Jay_ hence it is presented before parliament; he wants to secure the best possible deal. If I were to flip what you said, taking back 'control' of our money doesn't mean it'll be put back into the public sector, especially the NHS. It's about trust,

Deleted member 4084

@Jay_ I trust someone who doesn't call women wearing Burka's 'letterboxes', someone who can acknowledge their wrongdoings and actually look at what's wrong - the image of the 4yo child on the floor (whilst there is some controversy around whether it was real) the least he could do is look at it.

I trust someone who doesn't start every line with "Get Brexit Done". Someone who has a plan, rather than an absurd proposal. Someone who cares about the working class and actually has a party with a track record for delivering (I've not to research very much on this, but my family have had no problems with Labour).

The Conservatives took away 22,000-24,000 police officers and bring back 20,000 thinking it'll magically fix everything. Their party has been known not to deliver, they were against the birth of the NHS and have not cared for it, for the last 9 years I've had to wait over 8 hours for a broken thumb, mental health services have not been invested in and police have been cut. People have been robbed in front of me and there's no police to send because there's so little.

In terms of Joseph Mccann. He is an example of what the conservatives are doing, they're cutting budgets to such low amounts causing austerity and he was released, by mistake. He went on the be a serial-rapist and was caught only a days ago. I trust a party who has delivered and brought many great things to the public services.

Deleted member 1235

@Harris Implying Labour have a credible Brexit plan and who's leader totally doesn't defend anti-Semitism or Terrorists
pepelaughz.jpg