WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR IN 2019 (uk)

Who are you voting for

• Conservative

• Labour

• Other irrelevant party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
@Aquaa haha yes because voting for a status quo president is going to do anything. If anything, Trump is worse than your average post ww2 president

Reaction score
@Jay_ Sweden has a higher standard of living than the UK dude? The incorporation of the nordic model made what sweden is now.

Reaction score
Okay so today was the first time I have ever voted in a general election. In all honesty I would’ve preferred to vote Green Party as they are brilliant but due to the current voting and power system, I support labour through and through.

For those of you who do not know, my younger brother has severe life limiting disabilities that require constant palliative care - there is no curing it. My family have already suffered from tory cuts, some of his medicines are no longer in the NHS due to the Tories. Without charity aid, this costs around £800 a month, this keeps his quality of life somewhat bareable. If I voted tories, I would’ve voted to continue down a spiral that would not only increase the pain my younger brother has to go through, but it will probably end up killing him.

Now I don’t particularly mean it when I’m calling you tory voters cretins etcetera, you have a right to an opinion. But I hope you understand that voting for Tories is voting against my younger brother. I hope all of you who can vote do so, democracy is important, even if you spoil your ballot, PLEASE VOTE.

lots of love from a tactical voter xoxo

Reaction score
I too wish you luck, I don't really like the conservatives myself but since The Brexit party is pretty much only running up north it's to only real party that will get brexit done.

Reaction score
farage.jpeg

Deleted member 1235

Long live Comrade Corbyn and the Peoples Soviet Republic of England. The wall will be erected at noon and the tanks and secret police will disperse any opposition :booty:

Reaction score
you are not singing over there

Don't get me wrong conservatives aren't my favorite but best of a bad bunch. Hopefully, Corbyn gives up the inbred bastard. Conservatives are now for the working man. Labours for the benefit scrounging cunts who wants everything free in their life.